WTB - freebord bindings

???

200 of them timer starting now.

You got some freeboard bindings?

Idk what happened to my post. It looked fine when I posted it.

FreebordEurope.com

https://freebordeurope.com/product-category/parts/

1 Like

When I go to checkout it doesn’t have an option for USA. Wish I could get a set of these freeboard bindings.

3 Likes

I guess they have to wait to put together all of the bords then they will ship together with the bindings to US distribution.

Looking like early next year for you then.

1 Like

Flux have them, but it says it has a custom baseplate… perhaps @EboardSolutions could elaborate on that? Photos?

3 Likes

I just picked these up and they ship to the US Freebord S2 bindings - Black – ElectricBoardSolutions

Sold out unfortunately

Damn I literally just picked it up earlier in the week, guess they didn’t have many to begin with.

I got two sets of anybody wants one although I have no idea what the fair price is on em in the current economy.be forewarned, these will be charged at a aviator style pricing model :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll stick to the perfect yobis bindings @glyphiks sent me. Might need to buy random stuff from ya this winter so I can get my hands on new stickers. Gonna wrap the board and add the stickers of every creator/builder I respect

3 Likes

These have baseplates for M6 bolts, most people mount them on their truck bolts wich is M5

@zero_ads I did have 70 sets but they move fast somehow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahh i see, thanks!

Would still be able to use truck bolts with some sort of big washer i presume!

2 Likes

yeah, that could work :slight_smile:

2 Likes