Wtb EU/UK direct drive carbon/hummie/elofty etc

So I was originally looking to buy a pair of carvon 2.5s from @bigben then he believes they might have gone wrong slightly therefore I am looking for a different pair
I have around £170 to spend but I could go as high as £250 or like $320 (will borrow some cash from mum)

Looking for younger gen carvons 2.5/3
Mad hubs or mad hubs DD
Elofty if good offer
Or hummie younger gen
Or any other hubs/DD

Just hit me up with a pm

Thanks a lot

In UK so only EU shipping is really feasible unless you want to pay shipping on your side or you have a way of shipping for cheap

Thanks

also would happily to a full trade or trade plus money on my side for any parts within my sale thread

I have some Carvon V4 torque drives. They are not for sale though. I am just flexing :slight_smile:

12 Likes

50p and 10 packs of toilet paper

to tell the truth i would prefer speed drives then torque drives but i would take either

1 Like

i like how you play hard to get

2 Likes

i try

desperate for a pair of dds

i hope so badly that @bigben can fix his

@Halbj613 I feel that you have more important matter to deal with first before buying something else.

Pay off who you owe first

7 Likes

Hope you find some. the quietness of hubs while using real wheels is very nice. I am getting nostalgic now.

1 Like

i really dont like you very much

1 Like

anyone who has some actual offers then please go ahead and ask

Shua, you’re not making yourself look good to the community right now. Selling things you haven’t paid for is not a good look. You ask for a lot of free things here, but don’t expect to receive them in the future if you turn around and sell them.

13 Likes

ajGrMQ4K_700wa_0

2 Likes

I don’t ask for a lot of free stuff

There were a couple bits there which were for my bro but he scrapped the idea of getting one later

I may have been a bit of an idiot yesterday And I am sorry about that

Also rather then cluttering up this thread could you put these in pms

No, because it needs to be clear that certain things are not acceptable in this community. Please put your focus on cleaning up your dealings here.

7 Likes

your right close the thread as i wont be buying anything until this has been cleared up

i will pm you to reopen when i am sorted

1 Like

For anyone wondering I have paid off all my loans Andy my current money is all moping and I don’t owe people anything

Please keep this thread with real offers only thank you

Any offers will be accepted

Thanks

most teenage boys are desperate for a pair of double-Ds :laughing:

13 Likes

@Halbj613 I have a set of carvon 2.5’s I’m currently rebuilding (new bearings, battle hardened magnets, configuring motors from delta to wye) I’ll be selling once complete. Shipping will be a bitch kitty tho as I’m in Canada. For your consideration…

3 Likes

Any photos of this operation…?

3 Likes