[WTB EU/GER] TB 218mm compatible Motor mount

Hey y’all

I’m looking for a Single Motor mount compatible with Torqueboards 218mm trucks.
63mm Motor compatible.

Tell me more.

Interested in Dickyho mounts?

1 pair of short mounts. (thick ones)grey)
1 pair of long mounts (blue)
IMG_20191229_182737|236x500

Mixed feeling about these mounts.

The blue ones are the semi recent ones?
I think he had a newer iteration. Any idea if they work on the tb218?
Also, do the grub screws screw into any part of the clamp or is it fixed?

1 Like

Yes he got a newer version.

Never used a tb218 but I heard that they are the same hanger profile.

Ur second question I don’t understand.

Maybe @dickyho can give some answers.

Do the screws (red) only screw in in that position or can it be mounted in any orientation (green)

The problem is that the 218mm trucks are thicker than the usual caliber trucks. My electricboardsolution motor clamp didn’t fit.

U have no set position the setscrews will need to be tourqed down and the end bolt. So In Theory u can spin it 360°.

1 Like

Whoops. Forgot the image so the green and red makes sense.

But i can mount it however i want like you said.

1 Like

Yes now IAM 100%. Yes it can.

Its 360deg adjustability. If you want it on TB 218, you do need to file down the bottom of the caliber shape, TB218 aren’t perfect caliber they only work with clamp styles with no mods.

2 Likes

Do you happen to know belt length i need with the blue ones? setup is 15/36 and 15/44

Looks like the long version. It will be about 300-310mm. There is a massive amount of adjustability with dual idlers, without them its less.

1 Like

i currently haven’t planned on using idlers. Don’t have them on my current mount either.

I do have the adapter for TB 218 trucks.

3 Likes

I have some mounts that will fit those TB218 and calibers 100%. I have some different lengths for the plates that fit the clamps. Only been dry mounted for test of fitment. Send a pm if interested. Details can be found here: www.whooshboards.com

2 Likes

Damn, nice! I need it asap though… Option B would be to order a tb218 clamp from you and get the regular Caliber clamp used here, file it down and use it until yours arrives.

@Mikaelj Nice mounts you have there. At first i saw the mount and thought “36$ is a really nice price” but then i saw that the clamp itself costs almost as much + shipping. I originally didn’t plan on spending that much.

Ok, you get what you pay for I guess. That’s pretty much on par with other reliable mounts you can find. And of course I would give a discount for the slightly used/dry mounted mounts I have left.

Still looking.

Do you have a set of calipers? Can you measure the Tb218 hanger profile? I wonder if these would fit since they are way too big for the caliber IIs.