WTB: DeckCrafters Killdozer deck, any color

Looking for a Deckcrafters Killdozer deck, any color. @spade may also be interested.

6 Likes

For the community’s info

DeckCrafters Killdozer

measures 11" x 30".

14 Likes

I knew this post was coming :joy: Decks look sickkk

4 Likes

How does it ride Don? You never did a writeup on this in the DIY category. Share your experience please :pleading_face:

3 Likes

It looks killer doesn’t it? So much battery realestate on a short board!

3 Likes

Man, I am so obsessed with the shape of this unobtainium deck. Anyone has has idea if a post pressed and finished deck can be re-shaped and chopped into a different shape without any adverse effects? @Linny

3 Likes

Looks like a fattened Tayto. Maybe Jared would be interested in making a run for you guys who want them so bad :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It looks a little bit like the meepo mini v2 deck but with a shorter wheelbase:

1 Like

not feeling it from the meepo… the retired deck maker nailed the curve, plus it has a concave profile, I believe meepo is straight up flat.

1 Like

Not straight up flat, it has a little concave. The quality will certainly not be as good as the Killdozer deck but still it’s a nice little deck.
I love the Killdozer but prefer same size decks but with larger wheelbase.

2 Likes

I know its not exactly what you are looking for, but its close.

5 Likes
8 Likes

There is a guy is brooklyn that has some blanks pressed that are not cut yet. He is moving back to Australia and cant take them and is selling them to donate the proceeds to the Australian red cross.

4 Likes

better pricing thanks moon! great shape, though no concave just flat.

2 Likes

Oh so it is possible to post-shape the decks! Thanks for that

1 Like

He has some shapes that he has done I don’t know the sizes but they may work for someone. They are cruiser decks and may be more than what people are willing to pay for but it is going towards helping Australians effected by the wild fires.

3 Likes

This guy makes some nice decks…

2 Likes

this is nice

9 Likes

Oh I love this basic shape…

5 Likes

That is dope indeed and what DonTa recommend as well… however I was smitten by the board he has - it’s like compromising on the 10s. :neutral_face:
oh well, I might as well settle soon.

2 Likes