WTB: Cloudwheel Donut compatible hubs

Just got in touch through CS. I only helped them with the meepo part of the donuts; that’s the only part that interested me as I used to have a Meepo (one I just sold).

Ah. So you had the design plans for the Meepo hubs that they needed?

I actually had plans for the meepo hubs, but I didn’t give it to them. I had a vested interest at the time as I was creating my own sleeves. I just contacted them to see what their timeline was like and which route they were gonna go. I helped them a bit on plans, but nothing formal.

15 Likes

Quite the impressive hole that’s been dug here. I wonder who is in it.

1 Like

The plot THICKENS.

You got your hands on plans for Meepo hubs? AND you were creating your own sleeves?

So the guy trying to sell his Meepo decks (among other memes) is now an engineer and industry insider? God damn.

6 Likes

Haha. Yeah I was creating my own sleeves. I just shut that project down a few weeks ago. That’s how and why I sold all my meepo parts.

Well shit, show us some pics of what could have been.

5 Likes

My lead engineer/buddy had some plans drawn out to make a mold. Never got past that stage due to a lack of funds and expanding horizons into bigger projects and iwonder announced their release of Meepo compatible donuts.

1 Like

I’m sorry bro I’m not releasing our new designs. Im going to the mooooon with them!

5 Likes

lol. Not gonna release mine either man haha. Who knows, my project may revive someday when I have the time.

Don’t worry me and my new comrades are eating donuts working on these donuts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

“no money”
“bigger projects”

ya that doesn’t add up

3 Likes

Makes sense to me. Maybe because English is my first language. We had a lack of funds because they went towards bigger projects.

What are these bigger projects?

1 Like

He funded his own excavation company. Machinery isn’t cheap.

16 Likes

“My lead engineer” dude aren’t you like 17? And absolutely clueless about eskate?

1 Like

I don’t think he’s clueless, just young and probably made some silly statements like we all have at some point in our life. @AviatorEsk8er, you’ve taken some heat around here, and rightfully so. Keep your head up, and consider this a learning opportunity for the future.

11 Likes

As someone who’s had 3 careers, been a touring musician, and now has a family, I can tell you that “someday when I have time” never comes.

Seize the day. Make it happen.

5 Likes

Since you’re using this regionally - charged statement

Shouldn’t that mean that you understand what they’re saying even better

Lmao this picture is funny

8 Likes