WTB: Cloudwheel Donut compatible hubs

They’ve sold them. I have a set lol.

Hahahaha shit never mind, my apologies. If you have pics or any info on how the temperatures run that’d be cool, I’m getting some meepo hubs soon

1 Like

Haven’t had ANY new problems due to the sleeves. Just the good old problems that these hubs have due to poor QC. I sold everything when I sold my complete board locally. Trying to get rid of my meepo stuff to fund other builds.

assuming they’re not too different from the wowgo ones temperature will be no problem depending on how many amps you send to them, they cant take too much

Looks like I have the same hubs as you do. Does this mean you’re selling the donuts as well?

When I opened Facebook on PC I was able to see more posts than on mobile, for some reason.

It doesn’t sound like they’re even shipping these for a few more days and Meepo are still up in the air:

And then these replies from them not even a day ago:

But yet some of their other posts say they’ve potentially found a workaround? Hmm.

No, I sold them with my complete board that I sold locally.

lmao, don’t know what’s going on within iwonder. I actually helped them produce these donuts for the Meepo and my set was great.

1 Like

Yeah, sounds like there’s some drama going on between them and Meepo.

In what way did you help them produce them? What exactly changed between the old donuts and these new ones (for Meepo)? Just a special insert or something?

1 Like

I just worked alongside them giving product ideas and encouraged them to build cloud wheel donuts for the meepo hub motors since there is a MASSIVE market and so much demand for them.

The donuts are the same. They’ve been having issues acquiring the hub motors/magnets to go inside the donuts.

1 Like

i got a Bueno, and some silicone wire

1 Like

tell them to stop using 18awg hard wires that start to melt when I put 100 amps thru them

13 Likes

10 Likes

do you all think the loaded unlimited hubs are better than the more generic hubs from china brands? should couldwheels support them or is that silly when they have good thane contracts?

yeah no, i can come up with better bs than this

10 Likes

U do U.

now was this
idea giving you call it
was it to CS or actual engineers or people higher up?

1 Like

It was people higher up.

I know that right from the very start when Donuts were released, iWonder said they were already working with Meepo to try to get a Meepo version out, so I think that was already in their cards.

How’d you get in touch with higher ups? What kind of product ideas did you help them out with?

3 Likes