WTB: Cloudwheel Donut compatible hubs

I want to try out donuts, but the total cost of buying everything new is a bit of a kick in the nuts.

If anyone happens to have donut-compatible hubs they’re willing to part with, please let me know. I’m located in Canada, but willing to pay shipping within NA.

1 Like

what type of donuts do those generic hubs for diy take?

I have a set of brand new Meepo V3 hubs that are compatible with the CloudWheel Donuts. They come with a truck. $145 for the set including the truck OBO.

1 Like

since when?

A few weeks ago actually! Check their social media and website!

don’t think its available

@landonkun, i have exway x1 pro hub if u want, but it will be Intl shipping, probably cost too much

2 Likes

I did check, and I couldn’t find any info. I contacted Meepo who said they aren’t compatible.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like I can PM you, so send one my way and we’ll see :wink:

2 Likes

They are compatible with Meepo hubs. Look into it and do your research before going around saying otherwise!!

Just out of stock!

I must be looking in the wrong places then.

If you have a link for me, please post it.

4 Likes

A link to Meepo’s website will suffice. Thanks!

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/iwonderpower/

Says on there. They created new ones for the meepo/wowgo hubs just a few weeks ago. The ones for the meepo are just out of stock ATM.

1 Like

4 Likes

Trust me, I’m happy to be proven wrong here! Thank you. I don’t know why they don’t even advertise it on their own website. It’s so hard to find that info!

@xsynatic

The frustrating part is they don’t specifically say Meepo in any promo images or anything, except for this one comment I found.

I’ll be damned.

1 Like

My problem is that they don’t specify WHICH meepo motors.

Afaik meepo has used 3 types of motors so far.

1.The super old ones with non replaceable PU
2. The removable PU found on like the wowgo 3
3. Their own hubs that have the magnets inside the sleeve.

My guess is that the cloudwheel sleeves fit the second type of hub motors as it was used by many others as well.

2 Likes

Holy fuck, they really did mean version 3.

Man but paying 200 bucks to let your motors overheat even faster… I don’t know.

I have the 100mm sleeves and i already easily get the motors so hot you can’t touch them.

1 Like

I agree! You mentioned you had some Meepo motors. Are you still looking for some or no? I still have mine and they’re brand new.

Just because an item has a sales page doesn’t mean it actually exists yet, those wheels have not sold out they just never sold them so far

Edit: nope never mind