[WIKI] Trusted Battery Builders (Serious)

idk man, he seems like an expert of extreme stature. I think we should just uncritically accept everything he says

6 Likes

I bet his dad is tougher than your dad.

5 Likes

This looks more like a meteor impact crater than a spot weld lol

7 Likes

elissa-slater-spit-take

1 Like

Well I do, not nearly as much as before but still got the will and equipment :smiley:

3 Likes

This can be good or bad. I’m not sure how skilled or how OCD that entire line of people, but definitely want both of those qualities when purchasing a pack.

is there any one in eu that can make me a 10s5p box battery

12s6p?

there dont ship to eu denmark

3 Likes

Hey man,

Yeah we do dude, just choose the Economy shipping at checkout. :ok_hand:

1 Like

this list is missing Canadian pack makers, such as @SBS

1 Like

To add to the Canadian list, although idk if he’d want to be on here:
@Flashgod224 made my p42a pack, and has been super transparent about the whole process and overall was great to work with. He repaired two out-of-balance p-groups completely for free as well.

2 Likes

as a fellow canadian, just curious where is he based? it would be great to find someone willing to fix packs I tried to make

Other side of the country LOL he’s in Quebec.
Also Lacroix seems to keep him busy so idk how open he is for more business.

1 Like

fair 'nuff

Looking for some help getting a couple of battery packs made for my partner and my boards. Moved over from AUS to Croatia and were not allowed to bring over our batteries so our boards currently are heavy paper weights. @Acido are you able to help?

2 Likes

@tinp123 is also a solid option if he’s still doing batteries.

4 Likes

thanks for the tag, already had conversation with @tiztrain and recommended @Acido for the job!

3 Likes

thanks legends @xsynatic @tinp123

1 Like

perhaps the ref should be removed,saddly