[WIKI] Trusted Battery Builders (Serious)

How do I pm people? I’m in serious need of a battery and I’m brand new to the forum.

You need to hang around and read and post a little before you level up and can pm.

Where are you based?

The US. I’m in Nevada.

1 Like

Heaps of good builders in the states bro, not sure who’s closest to you, but highly recommend @BenjaminF (www.duckbattery.com) in Portland, or @A13XR3 not sure where he is. @Skyart is also supreme.

4 Likes

I’ve checked out their stuff and they both look like they do great work! Also, @Skyart looks to be pristine! Can anybody testify to this? :thinking:

1 Like

@Skyart builds top quality packs. Really A+ work. @A13XR3 as well. Lots of solid options these days, honestly.

An up-and-coming builder who is showing a lot of promise is @JoeyZ5. He just made a thread advertising his services.

7 Likes

It’s awesome that you all support each other even though you’re competing businesses so to speak. Love that! Thanks for the recommendations.

6 Likes

If you knew how tedious it is to build a battery you’d understand why we recommend each other instead of ourselves sometimes :joy:

13 Likes

There are some builders who I see as “competition” simply because I dont like them for one reason or another. But for the most part there is more than enough work to go around so I am happy to recommend other awesome builders in this community as well as work with them to try to make all of our businesses more profitable and safer for the customers.

9 Likes

That and sometimes yall are backed up. I remember Art had like a 3mo lead time bc he had so many in his queue at one point

3 Likes

This is where I’m at right now lol

3 Likes

Come the summer you’re gonna be sharing those right? :yum::yum:

As soon as I get over 2 weeks I send them to Ben lol. I like having gaps so I can work on my own boards otherwise I’m just everyone else’s workhorse…

6 Likes

Exactly haha I would be hesitant to even offer any battery or board services outside of one-offs just because I want time to work on my own boards and YouTube and whatnot lol

Maybe I will eventually but we shall see

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I am in need of a custom battery at the moment. I cannot find any that meet the specs I need at the size I am looking for. I know its possible because I have seen it in some videos but currently I cannot find one for sale. I am looking for a 18650 30Q 10s3p battery pack with BMS. I am hoping somebody on here can make it, I have reached out to a few people and they are either really backed up or cant get the parts.

1 Like

Someone add @TheRef to this list! He is amazing at what he does and built one for me recently. Great guy, fast turnaround times and pleasure to do business with!

5 Likes

@Zach consider adding @TheRef to your list above. In my opinion he deserves to be on it, he built my recent battery and his quality is up there with the best. His turn around times are great and I’m sure he would love to be on this list

3 Likes

It’s a wiki, so you can add him no problem.

You mean it’s on Wikipedia? Can’t seem to find the link for it, if you mean something else I have no clue ha

No, the original post of this thread is editable by more than just the OP

@BillGordon He might not be high enough level to edit wikis

2 Likes