Whooshboards motor mounts, truck, pulleys +++

Unless gear drive manufacturers like @moon think even more would be beneficial for their drive-trains, 10mm extra on each side would be perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

heya, i just checked your website @Mikaelj

i was going to order some small parts, but it tells me 45 usd flat shipping to austria

is this set in stone for shipping to EU ?

Its 14 not tracked and not insured and 39 insured and tracked for me to Germany.

whoosh.bmp (312.3 KB)

just put 2 clamps into basket for testingā€¦ 45$ for such a small package is kind of a dealbreakerā€¦

but maybe im not getting something :thinking:

On a hanger like this as narrow as possible I guessā€¦

1 Like

Thats the exact conversation i had with @Mikaelj
Iā€™ve send Whole Motors to the US, tracked and insured up to 500ā‚¬ for 1ā‚¬ more than the uninsured and not tracked shipping method (14$).

I like the mount, but iā€™m not gonna pay 39$ for shipping or take the risk for 14$.

Not sure if Mikael checked other shipping companies or who exactly does his shipments.I suspected a Goverment problem but who knows.

1 Like

thing is i would really like 2 clamps, but i cant justify buying enough from the site to make the shipping seem worth itā€¦

its just kinda weird because yea norway is not in the eu, but cmon its like a 2-3 day delivery time

1 Like

+1 for interest in a 50xx mounting pattern :pray::+1:

3 Likes

What it wrong with that country :open_mouth:

Cheapest shipping iā€™ve found yet was UPS with 22ā‚¬ but no info if it is tracked.

2 Likes

lol at these prices, might aswell get a flight ticket and pick up the stuff yourself :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

you hear that @Mikaelj

We are coming to pick it up jk :smiley:
(Flights from Frankfurt to Norway)

6 Likes

Every time I see prices like this, but I know there exists a flight route that would get a whole person there and back cheaper, I wonder if it would be wise to start a shipping company that just sends people back and forth lol

Edit: Could even send lithium ion batteries that way :thinking:

2 Likes

Try shipping from USA to Lithuania. Cheapest I found was $275.00. Told them to pound sand

4 Likes

Appreciate the effort guys, I will have a closer look at this later. But yes, we are not part of EU and shipping is expensive. Edit : checked shipping from torquebards to me, 1 motor mount cost 60 usd and has same shipping price, 40 usd. So I am not alone in having to charge that much for shipping. Surfrodz wanted 72 usd.

2 Likes

You can probably ship them to me and Iā€™ll hand them off to klaus next time I see him.

1 Like

shipping from torqueboards to me 10.000 kilometers
shipping from norway to me 1.500 kilometers

same price :thinking:

ive recently bought 4 motors from Lithuania, and 2 escā€™s from sweden, both deliveries below 20ā‚¬ tracked

so a tiny package with 2 clamps for 45 is kinda out of the question

2 Likes

I will see if I can find another solution for tiny packages. Its 3300km to drive from here to Vienna. I am located in TromsĆø.

2 Likes

Pretty sure These are the only tkp mounts I havenā€™t tried.
Really wanna get my hands on a set.

4 Likes

@Mikaelj these prices arenā€™t compitetive at all lol

10 Likes

Lol I hope that isnā€™t accurate.