Who will be the new king when it comes to esc's?

I know the answer, but i want to read it from him again :woozy_face:

1 Like

right I forgot about the kv I was wondering if it was 90 or something that was close.

:joy: god no, I still donā€™t know what to do with those but they were cheap if I remember correctly so I just bought them. Lol

Maybe I will find a use for them one day.

1 Like

Not from Jeff Wu, but the always awesome @Arzamenable decided I should have his pair of neoboxes and would not take no for an answer.

17 Likes

Talked with a guy at Flipsky, not sure how much high in the command chain I went, but he was surprise that they use the their logo and donā€™t have connection with them.
So thatā€™s quite a bad maneuver for the guys at Spintend.

Will ask them later on
6 Likes

Thats a biggggg OOF then on Spintend. Im really tempted to bite the bullet and get one of these with PayPal to cover myself still though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I will send some messages to them too. If that is the case I do not really understand. They have, on paper, interesting products and if they did their research why choose Flipsky who has not the best reputation overall :thinking:

7 Likes

Great news, glad it all worked out.

2 Likes

truly correctā€¦ even flipsky disowned them

2 Likes

That is so dumb. If they did their research at all, they would know that adding the Flipsky logo decreases their legitimacy rather than bolsters it.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s why it sounds weird to me.

3 Likes

And no mention of the serious FOCer.

For sure never look out the corner of your eye, it may get poked.

4 Likes

I have being follow that project for a while and would like to try it out, but as spare time project itā€™s normal that will take way longer. If you read Vedderā€™s blog he always says that the hardware part is the easier for him and software is what takes the most. That due to all the gained experience in the past. Together with the fact that the schematic are out there I am waiting for someone capable of provide a good solution that doesnā€™t take a kidney :grin:

3 Likes

U only need 1 kidney to survivesā€¦ healthily at that toošŸ‘€

Food for though :hamburger::doughnut:

1 Like

Although I like esk8 I still like my kidney more. Itā€™s part of the family :laughing:

6 Likes

You just havenā€™t found the parts for the perfect boardā€¦ in time good sir ā€¦ in time :eyes:
:pretzel::cheese::bacon:

so far, despite the VESC and wheels I make all the rest by myself so I can justify the additional time :smiley: plus, technology evolves so fast that there will always be the next one.

4 Likes

Hello, guys, Iā€™m John , owner of Spintend Ubox and Unibox. I didnā€™t expect this way to appear here.

Firstly , say sorry to Flipsky to misuse its logo.

The reason is I started to make Ubox and did everything myselft, I donā€™t have much time to study on web setting. So quickly I learn all page information from Flipsky(it sells well in China). I tried the web when I didnā€™t have my own logo, just copied flipsky logo to do setting before launch my website. But when Iā€™m ready to launch my products, I forgot to remove all trying information.So it cause your confuse. Iā€™m so sorry!

Secondly, Thanks to those already ordered from me. Thanks for your trust! Iā€™m preparing packing and shipping. (Itā€™s not easy to find a cheap and fast and safe shipping company, the shipping cost is really low in my website, I actually add some cost by myselfā€¦).

I only have prepared 50pcs Ubox, so if someone ordered the single remote Uni1 and need to take some time (about 7-10days)to wait for the receiver . so this will take longer time to ship out. Donā€™t worry for your package , I will definitely ship them all.

I input a lot of time and money on this project. I count on it. So I will try my best to do it well.

Lastly. If you have any questions or problems for my credit or for product. Please send me email: spintend@outlook.com.

Thanks!

10 Likes

Hi John-

Thanks for taking the time to come and talk to us. Weā€™re a wary community these days, having had more than our share of vendors letting us down. So weā€™re skeptical when new products/companies appear.

Can you clarify one thing? If I buy through Paypal, will I still be covered against receiving a defective product? Hereā€™s why I ask:

Appreciate any clarity on this issue.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Thank you @John-Spintend to come here and present yourself. Here you will find a lot of really nice people willing to help you in your business if you give back transparency and fair support. I am one of the people interested in the Ubox, but we have seen a lot vesc compatible controller popped-up and vaporized in no time. Thatā€™s why you will get a lot of questions. This is just to prepare you about it. DO not take it personal, we are just skeptical these days. On the other hand, if you stand for and help the community I swear you wonā€™t feel alone!

I would suggest you to open a thread in the Vendor Corner and present your products. Most important is not just give out specs on paper, but If you have videos and test results of your ESC pushing high current and high voltage under load, please share itā€¦Doesnā€™t have to be pretty, in most of the case we have the background knowledge to understand whatā€™s is going on, so you can go straight to the point. We are all waiting, at least I am :blush:

13 Likes

Ohhhh boy. Here we go.

12 Likes