Who wants to buy 100 decks for 10$ each!?

Should be the same

Would probably be down for 10pcs

1 Like

That’s definitely not the same deck. Where’s the drop?

5 Likes

I dont need another deck…I dont need another deck…theyre cheap tho

10 Likes

True.

The decks you have sold have not gotten neg

I’m guessing you’re both right. The thickness and carbon obviously give enough strength?

This one looks thinner, buyer beware probably

2 Likes

Skinning with CF doesn’t fix delamination but okay lol.

I’m sure these high quality, premium built decks crafted with care and precision is being cleared out at $10 each because the seller has simply gone mad, not at all because they’re just cheap and low quality.

3 Likes

These look to be the same deck used in Fabian’s ONSRA board he sells.

Someone can probably figure out where he gets the enclosure from.

5 Likes

That enclosure is the Ownboard enclosure, 100%

In fact all Fabian is doing is getting the enclosure with batteries, ESC and BMS already installed and whacking it on a cheap deck with the ownboard drivetrain too.

5 Likes

I got reply from acaboards that they have 45 pieces left in Switzerland. And guess what, @rusins is 100% right, those are Fabians decks. They offered griptape too (looks familiar?), but they offered them at higher price. I guess @hummieee is needed to realise that 10$/deck price.

5 Likes

U know what, no hate on you but here is my opinion. Probably going to get a lot of hate but here you go

Your deck is bad
Poor quality

All I see is you dissing on other Chinese factories saying, ooooh very bad quality. When it comes to you’re products, you make it seem like they are the best. Is it really that or are you just saying that because you are full of yourself?

What I want to know is why have I heard of 2 cases of you’re neo deck chipping.

Like come on here, can you be honest with us

Give other vendors and factory’s a chance, don’t lie for you’re benefit.

I’m throwing myself under the bus here because everyone loves you. This is just my opinion on things

17 Likes

From the video I shared I know that he reordered grip tape because the one he ordered didn’t fully cover the holes for the enclosure bolts. How there are 100+ decks on sale, idk. Would be nice for him to finally join this forum and answer questions like this. Maybe he didn’t reach the sale figures he was hoping for, maybe they’re actually of poor quality. For 15$, I’d be willing to give it a shot :laughing:

3 Likes

So are we able to buy some of these decks, would be interested and trying 10 or so of these decks

Did you see our deck with your eyes?

We had one deck crack which we send to @topcloud due to manufacturing problem which we fix and made new better version. Our deck is made entire by CNC and not normal skateboard making process. Our batch we send of more than 20 deck have 4 cracking from shipping damage.

I tell the truth. I am in China and know these factory. Please come to China and I can show you.

10 Likes

The fact that Fabian was saying in the video that he had to put metal in between the deck and enclosure if you are 70kg plus is a great indication that these decks are in fact made of cheese.

Avoid.

P.S - great detective work @rusins

19 Likes

Sounds strange.

4 Likes

Yea after hearing that i was like NAWWWW what in th-

7 Likes

Just confirmed with Fabian. The decks are totally crap. He sent them back because they are too soft, no Canadian maple was used and the over all quality is poor.

9 Likes

Boom /thread.

@jeffwuneo was correct then.

8 Likes

I no lie.

22 Likes

Dude, you might be blind

9 Likes