Who wants to buy 100 decks for 10$ each!?

ive been inspecting their decks for over two years now as i ride around on them daily and as i say i bought 250 with maybe a very few that ever had any delamination. that says a lot.

3 Likes

You not answer my question. Did you inspect them making you deck.

4 Likes

im saying it doesn’t matter what it looks like to you when making them if they come out the other end doing fine. glue holding. wood being wood still. carbon being carbon

3 Likes

It important how is made. Deck should no delaminate ever. They use low quality glue and material. I see myself. Is ok for you.

6 Likes

ima go with this guy :arrow_up: on this

4 Likes

im curious how many people have had any problems with the decks i sold. as far as i know they’ve been good. i think i had one person complain about delaminating of the carbon. i had one where it slightly delaminated. given 250 decks…seems good to me.

2 Likes

For most usage, the wood origin and the glue quality won’t matter much. I think the difference would only be visible if you leave two different quality decks outside under the rain and sun for a while. They will both delaminate but one faster than the other. Just talking out of my ass about my experience with plywood in general. You 2 don’t need to mind me, carry on.

3 Likes

just curious how many blems did you get with your order that had to be sold at a discount?

there was also that guy who showed the voids in the wood plies

i see myself after 2 years and 250 decks theyre good. maybe depends on the deck. maybe you didn’t see everything.

Sorry, no offence here, but weren’t you the one who shipped a ton of delaminated decks…? Why are you calling out on other manufacturers?

15 Likes

Sorry no. We have small number of deck damage in shipping which all replace. Our deck is not made by same process. I think maybe you not know what you talk about.

5 Likes

Nice this is the deck i’ve been looking for! The aggressive bustin deck - same as the one Fabi is selling under his own brand. I love this shape!

3 Likes

Is ok if you no want to listen. I just warn other friend.

6 Likes

that was one deck. i even remember that deck. if anyone else has a problem with them id like to know. ive crashed and bashed them and so have many others for years and they have a good rep.
im not trying to make money here but help them out as they’ve helped me and i respect their stuff

7 Likes

im just looking for one person to take them all. they asked me if i was interested and just passing it on as it seems a good deal. so if you want to get 100 i can connect you to them.

as far as the quality of these decks specifically i cant say as ive never had one. i respect their biz though and as i say in 2-3 years 250 decks have passed through and with a ton of feedback as they were sold only on the forums and lots of talk happened. i wouldn’t buy from them otherwise and i wouldn’t be trying to connect someone to them for no profit if my experience was different

6 Likes

I was about to say this.

My 2 hummies has been solid as well as my buddy’s.

3 Likes

Thanks jeff, many of us trust your judgement. You know a lot about the factories over there :+1:

1 Like

Just for the record but I thought delam was due to abusive shipping? Genuinely trying to see if I remembered correctly

1 Like

I’m down for $100 worth of boards too! Let’s see how much interest there is, and I may organize a GB tommo. Will give us all something to do while staying indoors due to corona

5 Likes

It was.

1 Like