Who wants to buy 100 decks for 10$ each!?

When this shitty virus situation cools down, I would like to take you up on this offer. (:

14 Likes

Just say me and is ok.

11 Likes

Hummie is that like your deck minus the CF?

1 Like

It’s got way more drop than the hummie deck, isn’t drop-thru, and only has 10 layers instead of 14.

Looks like flex’n’snap city for anyone over 135lbs, lol.

6 Likes

if it bends a little in the middle, you can just out casters under it :joy:

Seriously, skimping on the deck, truck or wheels is asking for trouble. It really does make a difference

4 Likes

I got reply from acaboards that Fabian requested soft decks and they were made by his request. Anyway, they said they have 30 decks like Fabians, drop-down, and 15 decks with drop-through (same cut out for electronics like drop-down deck) and that there are no 100 decks in Spain, only those 45 in Switzerland. mystery continues!

3 Likes

Once this COVID stuff calms down, i’d love to come visit and check out some of these factories. Maybe I can arrange to visit Maytech and Lithiumbatterypcb’s factories as well in the same trip. I will PM you when the time is right.

1 Like

9 Likes

For $10 buy two , stack & glue them, voilá!

13 Likes

That’s what I thought! Thanks for input.

1 Like

This is actually genius :rofl: route out a deeper cut out and there you go, room for a stormcore and an 18s10p!..maybe

1 Like

If long, made of few layers, bamboo, a hole cut in it, then it’s flexy. I don’t fault the manufacturer. if anything it seems they allowed someone who ordered custom stuff to return them. Claims that they make bad boards… if they made bad boards the community would know by now. Their boards are very likely in the hands of more people here than any other. I sold at least 250 and all just to people here and the other forum.

I don’t know why they told me Spain and 100 but so they did.
@PrivacyDoctor wrote me and may take them but maybe he’s been dissuaded by the flex.

I’m not gunna be involved so u have to take all 100 for the 10$ price.

1 Like

I call it Andrew-hardening

2 Likes

Ugh, as if I needed another project… Somebody get these state-side for cheap!

2 Likes

The problem I have with this situation is this.
I’ve had dozens of decks shipped to me.
Not one has ever been damaged in shipping.
Not to mention the fact that the abuse I put my boards through while riding them is more than any shipping Courier could do and they don’t brake like those decks did.
I feel like there was two issues with that dick aside from the shipping couriers.

1. improper Packaging
  2. build quality

I’ve had many decks crack through abuse.
But the way the cracks on those deck spread was alarming.

5 Likes

Guys. Aca is what it is, cheap stuff finished poorly. Please trust me when I say it’s not worth the effort of buying these.

Just as a side note, this is Dexter’s factory for the tb40 :smile:

7 Likes

10$ for a deck this big seems a deal period if it doesn’t snap and you like a lot of flex. you may not be able to woo all the ladies with talk of the finest quality but …10$.

ok im done talking them up, it’s just so many people are talking them down and talking the manu down i feel unjustly. who actually has one of these who could really make any claim based on anything other than a feeling anyway. maybe im wrong and they would snap or something but that hasn’t been shown.

what of the guy who had them custom made, did they use the wrong wood or what? were they supposed to maple and instead bamboo? who knows.

4 Likes

yep was a little disappointed in the quality knots not removed and filled before sheeting the wood for ply sheets just shows the quality of the materials and manufacturing and the corners cut in production. Hummieee has seemed a stand up guy and said he stands by his product if it ever brakes so we see cos it will cost a fortune to ship it back for a replacement. I’m not a structural engineer and I can’t say for sertan how much of the strutter is compromised by the holes in the ply or if it will ever be a problem so I just have to weight and see.

@hummieee was offered by a manufacture a deal and has been kined enough to offered it to any one hear. its a take it or leave it deal. its a little harsh to be having a go at him as he has nothing to do with it other than informing you of what’s available.

4 Likes

thanks. yours was the only deck ive seen that had a gap like that out of all of them (was hoping you wouldn’t notice!!) id just ship you another if it broke no need ship it back.

2 Likes

Aca make some pretty rough arsed decks that is for sure.
But, as John says the ones he has had are built like tanks.
Much unlike these ones. They’re gonna be flexy and have a built in flaw where they will very likely snap.

6 Likes