Who are the best YouTube reviewers at the moment?

I’ve mentioned it to Kami Juin, that I would love to see a collab with Lee, Kami replied they are friends but didn’t say anything about my idea of a collab between them lol. I might nudge them both about it! Or nag them both lol

2 Likes

We are friends for sure, it nearly happened - he was coming to the UK just as COVID struck. Typical.

Anyways, my days of esk8 review stuff is pretty much over now aside from tying up a few loose ends. I’ll still cover bits but I think i’m going to move more into engineering stuff which ultimately is my true passion - esk8 is my outlet for that stuff really. Ive been contacted by some cool manufactures of things outside esk8 and things are moving that way - picked up PCBway as a channel sponsor too. You guys are in good hands with Mario, Ryan, Kami and DK for sure

13 Likes

Still so cool! I hope I can do the same one day, I have some cool ideas in mind, and being forced to do a video on it would let me finally do them haha

2 Likes

We need more podcasts. that is all. : )

2 Likes

Do people actually listen to them? I have only listened to one in my entire life haha

2 Likes

I do alot of driving with my job almost everyday i got atleast an hour ride home. so podcast are great for chilling out to on the ride home.

3 Likes

Ooh okay I see

1 Like

falling asleep for me lmao

3 Likes

that too lol

1 Like

At this point I’d watch a dog collab if you had one, with Kami lol. Even if it’s not esk8, the building stuff side is insane to watch.

If I’m taking a bus/train then podcast for 90% of the journey and then some music at the end to get me ready to be sociable lol. If I’m riding/commuting on eBoard then it’s music all the way. I hear some people listen to podcasts whilst riding a Uni/eBoard which I find surreal as I’d rather pay attention to the rough roads I’m riding lol.