Which cell to go for higher range?

Grab the Liitokala 21700 4000 mah. you won’t find a better cell for the price.

@Accrobrandon has a nice build thread with them.

2 Likes

Bruh,^dem lipos upstairs are same price

ahh, I thought he didn’t want to deal with spot welding Lipo tabs. They are also a great deal tbh

1 Like

I’m just beeing a douche, you’re correct, he didint want lipos

2 Likes

yep correct! Looking at the celsl you suggested. They look like a good deal. Is the delivery time that says March 2020! Never saw such a long one from Ali

where are you? normally i get eveything from ALI in a month to the UK

Me too. Over 700 orders from there. I guess if for them to play safe. I am in Belgium btw :relaxed:

hmm. Don’t see march

More reading

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/60419

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/LiitoKala%2021700%204000mAh%20Lii-40A%20(Yellow)%20UK.html

1 Like

indeed was another seller. The one you suggested is December. Good.

Yeah thats the official liitokala store. look at he number of followers lol 47000

2 Likes

yeh I saw it :grin:

Do you guys recommend Kweld or what are you using?

I am in the middle of making a solenoid based spot welder for around £70. If it fails, I was gonna go for the boss spot welder.

The Sanyo NCR2070C is a pretty great cell, worth your time checking out :+1::+1:

I made a spot welder as well. Out of a trasformer from a microwave. Connected to arduino. It kinda works but heats up fast. I should probalby get another transfomer to get more current.

Basically this

but instead of a swich relay for on/off, I ordered a mosfet based timer which can supposedly do 0.01s so fingers crossed, it works.

1 Like

yes checked already. Pretty expensive for a 14s or 16s 5p pack

1 Like

This will be the main solenoid

and this is my pen

already have the pen and it feels amazing but wont know until i have tried the whole circuit.

good luck! My was ugly as hell but was fun and made the first pack with it. Really slowly though

1 Like

pen looks good I made the elctrodes on the lathe. I didn’t buy anything for that spot welder but when I see the kweld working I think…ahhhh that’s how ti should be :grin:

1 Like