Where to get motor pulleys?

Where do you guys get your motor pulleys? My is D shape bore. Here is my motor. I need spare because I ride far. For example: 50 miles every Saturday.

The reason why I brought this up because the ebay seller is gone.

My old motor pulleys is:

15 Teeth, 15mm wide, D shape 9mm x 10mm.

Also, Do they sell steel version?

What model is your motor?

Motor:
C6374 170KV Efficience Brushless Belt Sensored Motor for Electric Skateboard Longboarding (C6374, 170KV)

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PNMYHFT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pics:

Funny answer is you can use a 10mm round shaft (with or without keyway) pulley, and just use a “really long” grub screw that goes against the flat edge of the shaft. Retaining compound would help.

Check out the flipsky d shafts, those may be the same dimensions.

I tried both. lol The Flipsky doesn’t fit on this motor and the grub screw version jam on the shaft. I had to replace the motor.

The bore size is small. I think is 8mm on flipsky. I need 9mm.

Interesting Do you have calipers to verify that the shaft size is actually 10x9?

BRB

Here was one of the reviews, which is why im asking

try this ebay listing, bunch of option, probably have what u need

credit to @walnuts

1 Like

Thanks man. Questions…

1. My belts is 15mm wide. It’s ok to use 16mm wide pulley?
  2. This is the only website that has it?

Yes

Probably not, I’m just going by what info I have

It’s cool. I will try to get more info from other forums as well.Beside that, I will get this product right now. Thanks for the link.

These motors are pretty bad. I went through 6 of them and I had to sand down the shafts on 3 of them to fit Flipsky pulleys.

That’s because… It’s not designed for flipsky motor pulley.lol The dimensions for the shaft is always 10mm x 9mm. I did contact flipsky about their motor pulley. Their motor pulleys is proprietary. I didn’t know.

The only issues with this motor is the set screws(it holds the shaft). The material is weak. It’s very easy to replace. It cost $1.

Oh forgot… no temperature sensor. Since the amp draw is 50amp. The temperature is stable. I guess there is no need for it.