Where is RAMM boards? Purchased Batch 2 in early May, no responses for two months.

No response from @Adstars since June after batch 2 was supposed to ship.

Lot of unanswered questions about this project and I don’t see anyone using one of the boards. Now I am hearing more of the same from other customers still waiting.

The RAMMboards website is still taking orders for undelivered batch 2 and still states a June delivery.

Does anyone know what is going on with this project or owner? Did I fund an exit scam?

4 Likes

I’m not sure what is going on. I wish I knew.

Adstars has always been brilliant help to me and I just cant see him ripping people off. But I’ve not had contact with him lately. I’m sure there’s a good reason.

I know that doesn’t help u much, and it sucks being in the dark. :crossed_fingers: you’ll get some concrete answers soon.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m still holding out some hope. Missed a season waiting for this board and planned the whole build around it. Changing plans will be tough and expensive.

1 Like

Don’t plan to build with items you don’t physically have. :cry:

2 Likes

Unfortunately timing doesn’t always let this happen as much as I’d like.

2 Likes

Most of us learn the painful lesson. And most of us will do it again anyway. :rofl:

Looks like he’s still alive

1 Like

1 Like

This doesn’t look good. I’d start looking into credit card chargebacks.

Does anyone have @Adstars contact info? Would be good to check in on him and see if he is ok, or if he is in the hospital / in need of help?

Edit: nevermind, seems he is just shit at communicating

1 Like

Looks like he made a post on FaceBook 2 days ago

1 Like

so “tomorrow” was yesterday…

2 Likes

Did anyone get an update email today? @Adstars

1 Like

Nada, did you?

nope…maybe tomorrow

2 Likes

5 Likes

Kinda uncool to doxx folks, even if the circumstances do seem shady

Edit: Actually never mind… that information is freely available on the website. Carry on

Yeah it’s on the website. I’d be giving him a call if I was owed money. +61 406760917

5 Likes

Yo I wanted to get a Ramm deck so bad but after looking at this I might not… fingers crossed that he shipped those decks with enclosure to y’all .

He was trusted for a long time. I will remove if necessary but there’s still a chance it works out

2 Likes

Seems strange he would scam if he already made a few and have the mold and everything. Maybe some family problems or health problems

4 Likes