Where is RAMM boards? Purchased Batch 2 in early May, no responses for two months.

…or an unexpected trip to jail / hospital perhaps? It does sound very odd. Hopefully nothing bad happened.

1 Like

IMO most likely scenario is he is behind schedule and not good at communicating delays. Seems like there is proof the decks exist at least.

is he doing their enclosure? :thinking:

Ah my bad I got confused with another builder down here in Australia.

2 Likes

jedboard also had working board for videos :joy: look what it turned into

to clarify, im not saying ramm is gonna be like jed, just stating that having show off a working prototype doesn’t not actually translate to product being made or there is progress

communication is key in this niche market, when we got burnt too many times.

10 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

Man this hobby attracts so many “eccentrics”. I’ve had a few minor problems with trusted vendors and don’t really care that much… it all worked out, but it’s a pretty crazy amount of lax attitudes about business/professional interactions in this community. It’s probably because there’s really not that much money to be made unless you are mass producing shit and selling huge volumes.

All personal deals here have been 100% though. It’s probably just people getting in over their heads with making to many promises, bad planning and discipline, etc.

11 Likes

Indeed, it always amazes me
I feel sick when I’m one day late with my job.

4 Likes

Does anyone know where he live ? If you do, pay him a visit and check if he is alright … creepy but it’s not stupid if it works

I know he recently moved house so could be part of problems. I’ve tried to contact him via DMs to check in. No reply. Will try again.

He still alive guys… 6hrs ago active

Eh yo scrap that, he is very alive and he said this …

3 Likes

Thats not a good response to contact people with again :thinking:

2 Likes

You guys do what you need to do. Anyone here wanna say anything to him ? I can relay the message :japanese_ogre:

Sooooo…. He is having some personal issues that he does not wish to share to the world… anyone knows his address? Please for fk sake bring my bro out for some beer or something and get his mind off for a moment… I’m in Singapore and it sucks because if I’m there, I’ll bring him out for some beers :beers:.

4 Likes

Tell him to at least leave a message here. Leaving customers or anyone in the dark is not a good look

2 Likes

A hallmark of a scam is when communication abruptly stops after money has changed hands.

5 Likes

And then its chucked towards personal problems without explaining. Not saying this is and i hope everyone is okay, but its SUS. @jeffwuneo where are my neoboxes? Ive been too jealous of @xsynatic for too long now.

3 Likes

They are coming. @jeffwuneo just has some personal problems. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Fixed that for ya

2 Likes