Wheelz G'lore plus more

you got first dibs forsure, I am buried in projects as much as I want to try the surf adapter.

Edit apparently that’s not allowwed. So im adding all this other shit. Random hangars n slnt trucks n shit, barindead prototipo brains. The bms worked fine i jist did a bad firmware updoot n bricked em, flash wit stlink or other besc and they’ll perk right up i just cant be bothered rn.

200 shipped for the braindead pproto shit, idk 40? 35? for the slants w the wheels and ill slap some bushings into the naked one.

2 Likes

Derp, forgot id already listed that duhh lol
Gonna add some more shit now too

Adding bunch of chargers. 20 a piece except the 13s one. That may not be for sale i gotta chek my bike, i could’ve sworn it was 12s.

3 Likes

Bump, happy turkey day yall. Added bergz bezerkers

2 Likes

:eyes:

:100:

dibs

1 Like

la bumpski patata’s

added a buncha stuff om top of the chargers.

and lowered some prices.

package deals will be considered very deeply

Cant help it i need another bump, dickyho 36t kegal 10 pluz tqaxesetc

Adding moarrr bumppp
Elofty direct drive 58kv w kegal adapter
175$

1 Like

I can confirm that @nsteph will send and ship you whatever you buy from this thread. In case anyone wants that extra confirmation here is proof I received it:

It came assembled but I didn’t think to get a photo until after I started cleaning the bearings. They’re cheap af at less than $4 new so a reasonable part to need to clean or replace when buying used

Also this can serve as a bump for the new DD since I don’t see them being sold often on here

5 Likes

I’m happy with my purchase as well.

6 Likes

Bonk! Lots added and prices reduced dont forget the 20$ chargers ppl!

1 Like

how much for the dv4 with heatsink? not seeing a price

Think i said 100 plus ship etc, pm me ur address and ill get the estimate

Heya, I sent you a text about potentially buying my old evo back. Lmk if you have a different #/prefer forum dm.

Hey @nsteph any update on shipping?

1 Like

Im unbelievably sorry mikenopolis. My constantly chaotic life and incessantly poorly managed time is no excuse, i shouldve sent it already. I have your label waiting in my printer and your trucks n mounts boxed up ready to go. I wil provide tracking by tomorrow, i apologize for my latency, the week has been hard on me, my father had some health complications and ive been trying to help him out and neglecting my own responsibility to you. I was wrong, i will correct the condition immediately.

7 Likes

Edit. Just got the package today! Dec.15th 22

No apology needed for family responsibilities. Just needed an update

5 Likes

PM’d

@xsynatic plz close this tread tia

2 Likes