WheelEEZ Fosterqc projectie'z Balloon Beach Wheels Sand Skateboard

I would make each side’s electronics compartment and footpad one part that could be easily removed from the frame for service or upgrades.
marked in black is where I would put some of the few fasteners to attach this footpad to the frame parts

ESC I actually would like outside these boxes in it’s own case by the motor, but could settle for shoving it inside the case also.

2 Likes

This frame should be set up to power any 10" wheel, ideally the revised wider contact patch Phub tire that @Enginir made and I should be able to order. Oh I guess a floatwheel hub motor entirely also, hmm.

might need to cut that hole slightly wider but you get the idea.

3 Likes

still need a second damn wheel

maybe I will get another small one and then the 42/49cm one for the back

Make a WHEEL-TLTEEZ

1 Like

here is where I would get started for designing my own version.
some really nice board-mounted footage

2 Likes

even with 270 just too close to be a drop on.

like half a truck of extension does the truck well
I need a model of a MTB deck with some matrix trucks…

3 Likes

Hmm I guess I could combine this^ idea with my idea for the dual wheel suspension add on like discussed in FULL SUSPENSION BOARDS to make an epic 6x6 off road monster.

hmm the back truck would need to be moved super far back for that. Or maybe the extra set of rear wheels would be farther back and one set on the normal axle.

Probably weigh like a butt ton too

1 Like

I think that is enough extra room for if I want to use the XL mounts

hopefully the hub can take all that stress there, 3rd bearing on the 10mm stepped part is not a bad idea.

2 Likes

oh I couple split the part like this to avoid overhang duh

2 Likes

220 I could get longer axles for and be a perfect medium. Stock fixed axles seem to be good though.

3 Likes

found them for $2 cheaper and free shipping on a set of 4.

:star_struck:

1 Like

Better than I was expecting, the bearing seats need to be a tiny bit tighter.

Next I need to print the endcap and spacer for attaching the pulley. After that I’ll need some threaded rod.

the full hub was 8 hours of printing 50m filament

9 Likes

so a set of wheels and pulleys ends up like $220 ish
hubs are $?? $0 if you have a printer

3 Likes

I could see hubs for these using almost a full roll, so probably like $25 haha

3 Likes

tbh I think the non-bearing parts of this hub could be printed less infill. I can take a crack at making it in multiple parts so some can be weaker maybe… I would want like a metal part joining them together somehow then. idk needs more work to be a more efficient solution there.

The hub could be two parts I guess one with the bearings and the other with a rim.

3 Likes

One could probably make a dually hub with metal for a core structure.

or just run 30 cm in the back and 23cm in the front.

3 Likes

@b264 see here,

the top bit would be the right part here, and it could still be printed full infill but it should have less material in the middle.

like so.

All the bearing seats could be flipped and make the bearings captive if I slice it into parts like the first pic. Not sure how I feel about that.

2 Likes

there is the sand texture…

Got some double drop going.

5 Likes

83mm wheels sure fit great in the hub hole.

6 Likes

with this .5" double drop at full lean you should still have quite some clearance.

idk turn circle is looking pretty crap. I think a different kind of truck would work a lot better.

5 Likes

I keep thinking the 1st eSK8 on the moon is going to look like this, talk will be about what gas to fill them with to get best airs on crater rims lol

5 Likes