What's with all those bans at electric-skateboard.builders?

Oh it’s been posted you’re welcome

3 Likes

Yes second

1 Like

Land of the free home of the brave. No worries till they kill my account I will toss grenades

3 Likes

I’ll just go fuck off then. :v:

4 Likes

well, because of all that shit I’ve joined here now too. @Dareno @Moone remember me

6 Likes

I started a new thread to collect facts and have them at one place:

If you experienced any censorship or privacy infringement at esk8.builders, please describe what exactly has happened in the thread.

If people want to discuss about the posts, please let’s do that in another thread, maybe this one, and link the original post, similarly to what we do with the “pictures only”.

3 Likes

Jason gonna Jason

3 Likes

Wow it smells like a new car in here!

Hey guys, just logged in for the first time. I’ll be posting some stuffs soon.

16 Likes

This can go two ways.

1- As a community, we dont want to oust anyone due to sex, race, ethnic, age, and so on.

2 - As a community, we oust the underage from the knowledge, the process, the saftey, and the innovation.

9 Likes

Holy shit. Stop bickering about Jason. He isn’t on this forum. Put your efforts to creating or copying over useful info to this forum.

Let’s keep the rules. Unless Damon comes out with a … trinity esc, there will never be any of the old shit that happened. We all know 3 wheel drive would be stupid anyway.

4 Likes

But thats the point of this thread lol.

5 Likes

Whoops, I thought this was the rules thread. Carry on.

6 Likes

GOT DAMMIT… i was so close to unveiling my Trinity Triple Threat triple motor controller, was even going to include a free VESC-X for the fourth wheel and a split ppm adapter.

17 Likes

Just keep it at three. Dual rear drive and one for a EDF. :laughing:

5 Likes

Finally made it here, too.
Man I thought I was the only one getting censored at the builders forum :joy::joy:

HELLOOO GUYS! :heart:

7 Likes

Thats not what I call Jascum

I don’t think this should happen. If he ever does deflate his ego and come over, we should welcome him with open arms to show him how a true community acts.

@longhairedboy isn’t doing this as a marketing tool. He doesn’t prevent other people from selling products over his. He doesn’t rule over us like an overlord waving his “ban stick” around if someone says he smells bad.

We need to be the change we want to see in the other forum. Lets all contribute awesome content and just make this the place to be.

18 Likes

I just think if he isn’t going to play nice with others than we dont need his negative vibes here.

3 Likes

Oh 100%

But we let him make that move. If he comes in and is civil, we do nothing, and if he starts acting like his normal self, buhbyeeeee

(And bye “we” I mean the adults running this place)

I feel like a fucking “hello mate” would have done the job Brad :joy:

1 Like