Whats the down low on drop decks? [SERIOUS]

I thought killshots had little to no flex :thinking:

2 Likes

I thought so too until I got one, it has significantly more flex than an Evo/red ember etc

2 Likes

I thought kill shots were just rebranded budgetboards?

1 Like

Figured they’d be pretty stiff considering them being used in some recent races. A little dampening is welcome i suppose

1 Like

It’s possible, but they don’t look like it. Plus, I think Sender would have mentioned this by now. He’s worked on a ton of them.

1 Like

Nah Dave presses everything in house

4 Likes

Def different shape

2 Likes

You know, these look more like mine than the one I posted above. They all came black, too. Interesting. Glad you shared that!

1 Like

1st place - evo. It’s just so comfy, but as a taller rider I desire something a bit longer
2nd place - my main ride, the hummie deck as mentioned before. It’s easy to work with, has a bit of flex, and for all the abuse I’ve put it through shows no sign of cracking.

3 Likes

Redember will always be the best. But that’s just my opinion. Feels locked in every time.

2 Likes

Ground clearance is overrated…

24 Likes

I have a drop down that I stock as a shape that is very nice. Quality deck made of american Wisconsin hard rock maple.

I have a drop down drop through that I will be using in the broadway bomb that I have been use for years. Super low and easy to push.

1 Like

13 Likes

What decks are those? Also the DB Coreflex isn’t actually a drop deck, just a drop through

1 Like

Maybe more suitable for the picture only thread since it’s not exactly adding to this post ?

1 Like

Howdy sorry thought it would be helpful. Samples of drop through decks. Which is what I prefer for long boards.

1 Like

The aim of this thread is to identify and rate all the drop decks (not drop throughs) that are viable for estate purpose. Some decks cannot be forward mounted and some are not suitable for estate at all and such

Don’t get me wrong, they’re beautiful photos the only problem is that without labels, there’s no way for us to easily identify the decks in question

2 Likes

Sorry… I got carried away thinking it was drop through decks…

2 Likes