whats the best Vesc's?

I’m still welderless :rofl:

1 Like

Hit me up my guy, we’ll figure it out

1 Like

Alright some time this winter. Each half enclosure is 12-14h and I’ve got 12 to do :rofl:

1 Like

Godspeed.

1 Like

did you stress test the part you already printed ? i would have modified the raccord between the sides and the back of the enclosure, 90° raccords tends to be a bit wick depending on the thickness of the part

1 Like

I only have a half done and it’s 10% infill. Was just testing to see I didn’t have errors or missed a detail (which I did and corrected)

They will be covered with a layer of truckbed liner and a few layers of flexseal rubber.

3d printing my enclosure might not be the best option out there, but I do the best with what I know and have :grin:

I am however going to print 2 halves of the mid section and 3 halves of the nose/tail so I can see how it feels and if more mods are needed before I go full blown

2 Likes

3D printed enclosure can be great, but it’s a pain in the as to get it done (particularly if you share your bedroom with your 3D printer :sweat_smile:)
Godspeed !

2 Likes

Printer literally in front of my bed :sweat_smile: luckily my enclosure cuts 90% of the sound and my fans do the rest :grin:

1 Like

WRONG

VESC is not Trampa
VESC is owned by Benjamin Vedder
Trampa is Trampa

Frank wants people to think that but and supposedly has a agreements with the owner of `the VESC TM but I have never seen what the agrement is so for all the facts we have Trampa is infringement of TM regulations.

4 Likes

Trampa uses the VESC trademark with Bens blessing and in return passes a % of sales to Ben. This has been confirmed to me by Ben. Ben is all in with Trampa, he thinks they are very good for his brand and trademark.

5 Likes

And what about the trampa flaunting the general rules of the trademark?

1 Like

I dont think Ben cares, cos $

He is trying to make VESC project into a bigger thing, that can pay him full time. Trampa provides money, Ben (like all of us) likes money

5 Likes

Still Trampa are braking the TM rules set out by Benjamin Vedder. That is in black and white. Then complain and demand mods Chang any one else braking them. I call it hypocritical

1 Like

Would probably be there already…cough cough pull requests

4 Likes

@pixelsilva
VESC™ = @Trampa
TORQUESC™ = @torqueboards
SUPERFOC™ = Maytech
STORMCORE™ = LaCroix
MINIFOC™ = MakerX
ESCape™ = @stewii
FOCBOX™ = Enertion
UNITY™ = Enertion

@Darkie02
WRONG

VESC is not Trampa
VESC is owned by Benjamin Vedder
Trampa is Trampa

@Lee_Wright
Trampa uses the VESC trademark with Bens blessing and in return passes a % of sales to Ben. This has been confirmed to me by Ben. Ben is all in with Trampa, he thinks they are very good for his brand and trademark.

RiGHT

According to @Lee_Wright :point_up_2: VESC is Trampa with trademark and all its bells and whistles.

2 Likes

Literally just said thay use it so NO Trampa TM is Trampa

Benjamin Vedder TM is VESC, BLDC, Vedder

Or you start calling Bioboards TM a Stormcore, Trampa Velcro.

Frank wants the confusion to increase sales. What part of this TM Registration says Trampa?

TM is literally there to stop other company’s useing it and making general public confusion. You statement is literally doing the compleat opposite in trying to link 2 separate TM.

1 Like

How would you rank that one ?

I must admit that their $75 price incited me to consider them over the various 4.12s that I’ve been using so far but I hope I won’t have an episode of buyer’s remorse coming up! Pretty scarce in terms of details on the website.

1 Like

So its 2023. I’m thinking more and more that the Flipsky FSESC 4.12 I got back in 2021 sucks balls and I want to replace it with a good single, maybe even dual ESC. Any suggestions for a reasonable priced ECS that performs modestly. It’s mostly flat where live and I’m not planing on going super fast and dying :smiley:
Found the best cruising sped for my and the shitty roads here is around 25-30 km/h).
For now my build is powered by 10s3p Molical P26A + Flipsky 4.12 (with heat sink) and single Flipsky 6374 (190 kv) + orange caguamas.
Thinking of replacing those with something softer in the future too. Maybe 105 mad wheels or 110 Mepo cyclons. Something to soak up the vibrations for sure. That of course might cause me to want a bigger battery. A 12s4p with Molicel P42A sound like it would be pretty sweet so the ESC might as well be future proofed for that battery. :smiley:
I know its a lot. Any words of wisdom is much appreciated.
Keep in mind I’m located in the EU and I like to keep my ESC budget to around 120-180 € (if possible)

ASI also selling escs that run foc and seem more reliable than anything else

100v!!

1 Like

THE New Go-FOC DV4s?

2 Likes