What prebuilt would you recommend?

Hey,

A friend is looking to get a prebuilt, more on the cheap side ~500€ (could possibly go a bit highjer).
For now he was riding my old backfire g2 and was quite happy with it but he’d like to get a board of is own, and is not that much into DIY.
He’d like to get something with a tail, but not too short. Is there any board that comes to mind ?

Cheers

1 Like

BKB kit, I belive @BuildKitBoards ships overseas.

3 Likes

Yeah i had this in mind too, but the deck might be a bit too short. @BuildKitBoards, do you sell your kit without the deck ?

1 Like

buy this if you can… you will not be sad

1 Like

Quite a bit over his budget, even more with the international shipping, but yeah this thing is a beauty and a beast :wink:

Exway?

4 Likes

Yep, told him to take a look a their boards. I was looking for other choices, since they lack a nice tail.

it’s going to be a real challenge to find a pre-built longboard with a kick tail… good luck

1 Like

Yeah, i know right ? That’s what i keep telling him.

pick up a BKB and have your friend pick a deck… I’m pretty sure you could sell the BKB Tayto on here pretty qwick-like… or maybe ask nicely… maybe @BuildKitBoards would give a price on a kit without the board… I KNOW there are guys on here that have asked him about a board only option…

g’luck

3 Likes

For a sanity check, is his site working for anyone?

2 Likes

It was working for me but slow af. Now it’s not working at all.

1 Like

Yeah it’s like there’s a full screen pop up chasing me. I can barely see some stuff if I scroll down quickly.

Fix yo shit Jared, I’m trying to sell your kits to people.

5 Likes

I can sell it without the deck, site seems to be working for me. Shopify may have just freaked out for a minute

4 Likes

Try on mobile, it’s still being wonky for me. Also, what would be the price without deck. Also also, thank you.

1 Like

It’s loading for me

2 Likes

Would that price reduced by the cost of the deck?

The kit is $30 less without the deck

3 Likes

You looking to sell just the deck then?

1 Like

Pretty sure his enclosure fits the jet potato.
you can get in multiples sizes. 33,36 and I think 38. The Big Brother of the spud.just longer, wider and more tail.
Ask @MarkOneBoards what he can get.

2 Likes