What prebuilt would you recommend?

Working now for me too, thanks

1 Like

Maybe the Revel kit is an option, too. Or the Mellow drive.
With this you can use a kick tail deck you like.

I’m a bit worried about the torque on those kits, not that my old backfire had much torque, but if it’s even less it might not be enough for my friend’s commute (which include quite a bit of steep uphill). Do you have any experience with those kits ?

1 Like

mhhh, yeah i ride a chinese kit similar to the mellow and of course they are not the strongest ones out there in 2wd specially uphill they are literally eating the battery packs. 4WD is another story, but doubles the price and you get stuck to the revel kit bc theres no other brand atm which offers something similar(the brand i ride gave up producing) where you can choose and use the deck you want(with kick tail, no drop down or something)
Cant compare to any other pre build in this price range like exway flex for example, but there are not lots of options left for that amount of money. Maybe the BKB would be the best choice for you but who knows.
Pro for the Revel Kit is you could upgrade to 4WD one day.
Depends a lot on what your prferences are, if you like hub motors or if you prefer belt driven boards the most.
I personally think the best budged board will be the exway flex, but only time will tell its reliability, but im sure its pretty good. I think after watching all reviews of the flex, you get a very high quality board on 12s with lots of features, and swap able drive train, good amount of water resistance, nice forged trucks and enough spare parts to stay happy for a long time, but…no kick tail hahahaha

1 Like

Yep exway was the first brand i told him to take a look at, the flex looks really great for the price, told him about the bkb kit too. Now it’s in his hands :wink:

1 Like

agony of choice hahahahaha