What grinds your esk8 gears?

Holy shit, small world! That’s the one who tried to “date” my dog.

17 Likes

How could you. Eucs are like the lamest shit ever created :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

I’ve already hit 36mph on it and I felt zero joy. I step on a onewheel or a skateboard though, that’s pure joy stance

14 Likes

Loving that colab btw. Awesome selection of parts brother. Thank you :pray:

11 Likes

Still, I am wondering what it feels like sitting on one of those things, low to the ground and high speed.

2 Likes

Most of them require you to stand but some do have seats or are able to install seats. If you live anywhere near the Bay Area, you’re more than welcome to give it a spin

1 Like

That probably means China Export and not European Commision haha

Yes, I have learnt about that China Export label since then. What a joke!

1 Like

When your tire goes almost flat (thanks slime) and you have to nurse it home on 10psi since you’re too cheap to buy a portable air pump.

2 Likes

This griptape line

7 Likes

Take a screwdriver and rub the edge of the grip tape with the shaft of the screwdriver until it wears through?

3 Likes

It’s not my board… :slight_smile:

But yea, you could either do that or just use some of the scrap griptape.

1 Like

carpenter knife? :joy:

2 Likes

@Dewitt I can relate…
Often people look behind them and see me coming, but because I am not a bike they give it a chuckle and stand put…

I think they underestimate the speed of “just a skateboard” when in reality I will go by at 40 km/h, and the slightest obstacle could make me swirl.

I would still much rather have this bell than not having it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this so much.

5 Likes

Is that attached on to your remote?

1 Like

Thank you for noticing :slight_smile: it is. It is a small (but loud) bell that I cut down with pliers and sanded smooth. I then sanded my controller down so there was no paint on the contact area. Added a bunch of super glue and held it in place until dry. I am confident this thing will not break. It is on there solid. I highly recommend this mod!

1 Like

Looks like it. I did that too with my hobbywing remote. Used some kitchen silicone. Best idea ever.

1 Like

Nice mod, you’re on your way to greater things

2 Likes

Dammit Jim, i’m an engineer, not a skater

2 Likes