What grinds your esk8 gears?

nah, even happened long before corona was a thing

3 Likes

Could someone help me to finish my board? Need a second arm. :grimacing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I got a third one to lend but Title checks out :hot_face::nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Did you receive the nickel already?

2 Likes

Not yet, I hope by Tuesday :crossed_fingers:t4: thanks again!!

2 Likes

Lack of off-the-shelf reasonably priced and sized BMS with serial or can interface for communication.

People that clearly hear you ringing your bell while riding but they do not move. Once you’re closer and ring again they start moving.

3 Likes

I sold something on eBay recently, booked the courier first thing Friday morning, added the tracking to the listing, but they only picked up Monday morning. Nothing I could do, but at least my buyer could see its booked?

Thats a kinda different story.

Well ebay might tell the buyer its shipped because you added the tracking. But you as a seller wouldn’t tell him on friday : hey i shipped your order because you didn’t. You know?

Many people, myself included, adds the tracking info when the label is created, because I would forget otherwise. If however they sent you an email saying it was shipped if it wasn’t, different story. I generally don’t send more info after adding tracking unless prompted by the buyer for an update. That’s why tracking exists.

1 Like

totally fine.

thats what i’m talking about. Yesterday they told me “your order was shipped out today”.
They still didn’t hand it over. So probably tomorrow on saturday. (12pm here atm)

1 Like

@Jansen Right now :neutral_face:

Didnt get em?

1 Like

Nope, no response

Is it a shipment from china via DHL? Because what they (and some others) do is that an internal carrier ships the package to DHL hong kong, which then DHL updates tracking as received, but there is a lapse where the package left the factory but not arrived by DHL during this transport time.

1 Like

Nope, Germany to Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wind.

3 Likes

I had zero time to build my board even though I had all the parts. Ended up selling it to some Mexican, but definitely a better home. After drowning myself in darkness and regret, I bought an EUC and it’s so fucking awful feeling. I have all the free time in the world now and it’s so ironic. EUCs are the worst
@CiscoV

13 Likes

Shame yourself with a photo for our amusement.

2 Likes

Here’s the dirty Mexican I shamefully sold it to if that’s what you’re referring to
64507_2

14 Likes