What grinds your esk8 gears?

I just realized I ordered all the wrong size belts because I thought the center distance was 100mm when it was 90mm…

At least the right belts are hella cheap on vbeltguys

$100 spent on belts later

4 Likes

The one esk8 shop i’m forced to buy stuff from because he’s the only one that has certain items/in stock. The problem is his mockup of the prices and shipping. Dude has a 6.90€ flat even though shipping can be as low as 4.30€ or 5.49€ ( for packages. Envelopes are obviously even cheaper)

Sells a flipsky v6.6 for 210€ for example.
Can be had for 164$ new and currently for 135$ on sale (147€ / 120€)

Also his CS sucks.

5 Likes

Don’t forget customs and his 10€ markup.

1 Like

Is it listed in our Vendor Trust thread? Should it be?

1 Like

He has also a local shop.

1 Like

Is it possible that we speak about 2 shops? ^^
@BillGordon
He is not a forum member (i think?) I mean he sells his stuff and you get what you ordered. Except for mbs f1 bindings and the particular deck i ordered
He is not on the list if this is the latest list :

Trusted Vendor List

2 Likes

It’s up-to-date. Let me know the details (can PM if better) and we’ll add it.

1 Like

Wait, Kai?

1 Like

ok…you do know who i mean ^^ gg

3 Likes

I have started from there. Got my first motor from him. He will be for sure in Paris.

Companies that tell you “Hey, we shipped your order”

but all they did was create the label so the customer feels well treated. Handing it over to the carrier happens usually in the next 48hours.

Edit : like this.

Ordered early in the 25th. “Shipped” yesterday. Still not handed over to the carrier today.

They might hand it over today but by then its too late and the carrier won’t ship it until tomorrow.

7 Likes

Corona? :laughing:

1 Like

nah, even happened long before corona was a thing

3 Likes

Could someone help me to finish my board? Need a second arm. :grimacing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I got a third one to lend but Title checks out :hot_face::nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Did you receive the nickel already?

2 Likes

Not yet, I hope by Tuesday :crossed_fingers:t4: thanks again!!

2 Likes

Lack of off-the-shelf reasonably priced and sized BMS with serial or can interface for communication.

People that clearly hear you ringing your bell while riding but they do not move. Once you’re closer and ring again they start moving.

3 Likes

I sold something on eBay recently, booked the courier first thing Friday morning, added the tracking to the listing, but they only picked up Monday morning. Nothing I could do, but at least my buyer could see its booked?