What grinds your esk8 gears?

Sure. When you said retailer fee I assume that means a fee that a retailer is charged and not a convenience/costumer fee.

2 Likes

Would watch

2 Likes

So angry today. Went out of my way to stop through Sacramento while doing a skate trip through Cali. Came all the way up from LA to try the 31 mile American River bike path that a friend recommended. A beautiful day only to find out that it’s a $550 dollar fine for being on anything other than a bike. Luckily someone warned me that cops patrol it heavily and was able to get off before being fined.

12 Likes

Why are we still the enemy? Cops have to have better shit to do, thats embarassing.

7 Likes

Ebikes just got allowed on federal bike trails (national parks) Not that it applies to state trails yet but still a move on the right direction.

5 Likes

When you hook up a buddy with some sweet unavailable motors at cost. And then they sell their board 2 weeks later.
@Kellag

20 Likes

Battery meter says 50%. Cool lots of fuel to get home. Not for my fat ass, 50% == 10%.

7 Likes

Damn why the sale

3 Likes

@hyperion1 fucked me

8 Likes

I thought it was just the charger

2 Likes

he didnt even had the courtesy to lube up either

6 Likes

He didn’t build the pack with the cells I paid for, @KfromtheBay has the same setup as me except for the pack and he gets way more range

8 Likes

You sold that board because of the battery?

Also I got a lot of bills a lot of builds and too many unused sender decks

4 Likes

Sell me shit then.

4 Likes

Lol nah

1 Like

What he meant to say was sell me shit :wink:

4 Likes

:fu::fu::fu::fu::triumph:

5 Likes

Fuck. I shoulda bought it. Couldn’t think straight. Had too much enchilada clouding my thoughts

7 Likes

What grinds my gears is mostly my own fault - I decided it would be a great plan to build my first board with hobby-grade components and such, which worked great except it took forever and I didn’t have brakes.

Then, the ESC’s I got to add brakes burnt out (cause hobby-grade).

So I lost the whole season and now I’ve gotta spend even more money :frowning:

4 Likes