What grinds your esk8 gears?

Define “hobby grade”, because there’s a lot of “hobby grade” builds kicking ass out there.

1 Like

Fucking naytech. Battle harden your shit. Put them on the dicksky list.

3 Likes

Seems the good days of maytech slowly finish as well :frowning:

1 Like

Not the good kind lol.
Must’ve been over-rated cause the caps blew at 6s LiPo lmao. I wasn’t even loading them that hard.
Ordering a unity soon tho so that should work better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had a 220kv shit out on me as well. In my case it was only a sensor that broke from sensor pcb. But it made quite a similar sound and action to your video. Let us know what you find when the cab gets opened up

5 Likes

Vendors that take money from our small community and then fuck off into the night.

Grinds my gears to a halt.

12 Likes

I battle harden all my motors now cause you can’t trust shit anymore.

My 6384 Dicky ho motor lasted longer then my brothers TB 6374 and it has double the miles on it.

7 Likes

@yelnats8j, I have some Teensy evolve motors that are the oldest piece of Esk8 gear I own ( had since 2016). Been run hot enough to burn your shin. Skated in water in Hawaii, frozen and briefly lost in Japan. Survived wrecks that broke DKP axles. Never battle hardened, sensors still work. Bearings still good. Idfk anymore :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

We know! I’ve said it a bunch of times, those racerstar motors are excellent. $45 motors that go forever, pull well in a dual config and weigh nothing compared to big 'ol cans. They are a little secret.

5 Likes

22 Likes

Just between you me, and Jeff Fanning. :shushing_face::wink:

-retired evolve fanboi

9 Likes

Except I don’t like DKP on the rear trucks at all.

I’m not a hater, DKP on the front trucks is dope - but I don’t like them on the back

3 Likes

@b264 truth, good for silly time under 25. Not for faster

2 Likes

Can’t @RipTideSports bushings fix this on the back truck?

2 Likes

@malJohann @b264 …you can put lipstick on a pig…

6 Likes

But what really sets me into inconsolable rage? Mr Important in his cheap domestic muscle car that honks, swerves at you, when you (on a mutha fucking skateboard) are already doing 10 over the 25 mph speed limit.

You Pat looking, middle aged fat fuck, In an SS Camero, on Texas St SD. my mid life crisis is bigger faster better.

We played fuck fuck games in the Wendy parking lot after a little game of “hit me bro, you fat fuck, I know you won’t “. Pussy.

I wish I had my Gopro on. Not turning my Gopro on for epic shenanigans also grinds my gears. :imp:

14 Likes

@Kug3lis
Care to machine these out of stainless steel?

Homarden Garden Cat Scat Mats - Anti-cat and pest Prickle Strips (Set of 6) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BY9DJTF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_uqo2DbF6EPGXH

3 Likes

Dude I cleaned so much cat piss out of my carpet last night. Little fuck is glad I couldn’t find it and skin it alive.

Thank you for sharing this. Going to 3d print some and see how it works.

Although you asked for metal… Your cat wear kitten mittens?

4 Likes

Amazon doesn’t sell spike strips for cars. I’d a like a portable set

11 Likes

not esk8 related but fusion 360’s folder system and dependency on the internet :angry:

13 Likes