What grinds your esk8 gears?

I will swap you. I have flying foxes cute little fuckers but can shit their weight every hour and their aim is spot on… They love the nectar on the tree above my car.

source

6 Likes

That’s me year round in the big island lol

2 Likes

it really chaps my ass that Kaly only gave away one board today and it wasn’t ME! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Not getting credit for stupid shit.
Comments from the safety police
Stray chinchillas in the road

9 Likes

Trying to solder 10AWG wire to MT60 connectors.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s a pain :rofl:

Definitely go for the 12AWG for motor phase wires on those. Although 10AWG is closer to the 60A continuous rating of the MR60

This is the part that doesn’t work. Twist and stray strands prevent easy entry. Tin it and it expands. Maybe a quick video to learn us?

I haven’t tried but I think it would work okay inserting bare copper into the cup, then flux, heat, solder. Gonna take a ton of heat for a long time though.

2 Likes

Instead of twisting, I just tin more length than I need and then snip off the end with cutters. The short piece left will have perfectly straight wires :wink:

5 Likes

Any reason I can’t just cut away a 3rd of the 10AWG wire mass at the tip to solder to the connector, but keep the lower resistance over the length of the wire?

MR60 mate, but thanks for the tips anyway.

2 Likes

Lol, jkjk, that was a bitch to finish

5 Likes

Ay nice I’m most liked comment :medal_military::laughing:

Tito’s and excellent build tool/essential!

1 Like

No reason at all

In which section is this topic? Level room or public?

1 Like

Public, it doesn’t have a little lock on it

I smell a rant on the horizon :joy::joy:

2 Likes

giphy%20(4)

3 Likes

Public :slight_smile: why do you ask?

1 Like

But I’ve managed to solder 10 AWG onto XT60 at full thickness.

@Sn4Pz is spot on, I was about to post a rampage but I’ll manage then :joy:

2 Likes

Not a lot of space at all.

Just realised got my T&R’s mixed up earlier.