What did you do!?! nkon no more

Guys I am willing to help you all out :smiley:

But I have to check for shipping to the US

8 Likes

And Australia too!? :+1:

@pjotr47 now we are three, who are willing to help out with sending out 30q’s to the people.

1 Like

Can you find quotes to Canada too? IE: H4E1K1

I have a guy who randomly got out of his car last night to come ask me about my board…result: he wants to pay me to make him one exactly like mine.

3 Likes

@glyphiks I could help out.

1 Like

I ordered cells and shipping was only 30€ for up to 120 cells

I’m not sure it would be any cheaper since you guys in the U.K. have to pay like a 20% vat tax tjat we don’t pay + shipping to you and then shipping to the US.

2 Likes

I dont see how it’s cheaper. Seems to be just slightly more. Still a great price. Probably equals out actually with the free shipping.

Strange…

1 Like

We can helping source battery for friend.

12 Likes

We all would love that Jeff. Nkon was a very reliable source and cheap too. If you could provide 30Q and 40T at good price, a lot of the people would buy from you.

3 Likes

I know this is a mature forum with mature people and a nice turn of helping people around this bad news for US residents and I really feel sorry for you guys but…

4 Likes

We also all knew that nkon cells would not be fake cells. That’s important, because cells are very expensive.

3 Likes

4 Likes

It seems good to be your friend. :slight_smile: Can I be your friend?

We can get 30q no problem. I check my supplier for 40T.

7 Likes

Thats a great offer if the cells are always legit and for a comparative price you will get some good sales from it :wink:

30T too please

2 Likes

Do you have a price chart?

2 Likes

@glyphiks I am sure that I read somewhere either here or in the graveyard that techaround you will discount significantly if you order a good amount but in the ways of Ali it requires an email request. Worth checking.

1 Like