What did you do!?! nkon no more

unfortunately that’s how it is shipping costs for cells are fucking ridiculous and your math is pretty far off tbh

38 Cells from nkon = 125 Euro/38=3.3 EURO = 5.5-5.6 AUD after conversion
not to mention 4 week shipping time minimum
Cells from tech around you 7.6 AUD each + 2-3 day shipping australia wide,

Its kind of a no brainer if we can get like a dollar knocked off his pricing considering we literally cant source from nkon no more

30qs from NKON work out at pretty much bang on 4aud… 2.49eu iirc…

I think my maths is pretty good

I literally just did the math for you, I didn’t know freight was free from nkon :thinking:

216.15 / 38 = 5.69

Shipping is 50eu… divided by 4-5 people and over a few hundred cells, the shipping is negligible

You got fucking ripped dude

shipping goes up exponentially with amount of cells?

1 Like

My last order was 150 cells for 50eu postage.

Im not even considering postage cost because as i said it is pretty much negligible when spread over 4-5 people.

The fact remains that NKON charge $4aud per cell while techaroundyou charges at best $6.50 per cell. Fuck that.

Edit: if NKON dont sort their shit out I may just go all out with LiPos…

1 Like

idk if you can show me that order ill believe you because I ordered about 3 weeks ago and every like 20 cells shipping cost would increase to the point where shipping was quoted at 1000+ dollars at a large number of cells

2 Likes

Rest in peace

2 Likes

And wake up tomorrow.

I need my damn batteries.

1 Like

When I get back home In a few weeks you could ship them to me I’m the uk and arrange ups or some other company to ship them to the US obviously you be covering any fees/ import duty if there’s no better alternative.

2 Likes

I might be able to get cheaper shipping quotes than a private person could do.

2 Likes

Was just a offer to be helpful. I know some of the US esk8ers have helped with the SURFRODS the other way

1 Like

It is also an offer. We are helping us each other all the time.

3 Likes

Yes you are right. First order was 100 30qs for 50eu postage, second order was 155 20700s for 70eu.

Regardless, it still works out significantly cheaper through nkon.

Best price I can find so far (for cells from a reputable source) is 5.95Aud delivered from queen battery in China, moq 100 cells

Whats wrong with IMR and the other ones in the US?

Shipping from US to australia is extreme

1 Like

Can’t you yanks just get what you need in the dumpsters behind Tesla’s factory in Nevada?

An April 2019 report quoting former and current employees at Panasonic’s side of the Gigafactory details how half a million of battery cells are consistently scrapped every day

7 Likes

Hang on a minute. You’re telling me I can recharge my Tesla?

I’ve been chucking it in the bin every 3 days fml

13 Likes