What did you do!?! nkon no more

Pretty please.

1 Like

Are they real? That’s question no.1

1 Like

That’s question 0, 1, and 2

The only way to be sure is to have a number of REPEATED purchases that are all real, and no really huge order which is likely where fakes get swapped-in

1 Like

One massive group buy seems to me like the easiest way to find fake cells

2 Likes

Im in for a group buy. I think ill stock up on a couple hundred cells since it’s going to be hard to find good prices goomg forward.

1 Like

Sent them an email, will see what comes of it.

1 Like

Can’t hurt.

We don’t deal with fake product. We work in automotive industry and have access to real A grade cell only.

12 Likes

BTW to those who gonna ship from Europe u need special shipping otherwise US customs will confiscate whole package…

UPS does battery shipping but it’s pretty expensive I remember my battery was like over 150£ for 12kg

1 Like

For Samsung 30Q we can offer for $5.5 USD each. Is genuine A grade battery. Shipping is expensive for individual cell so is best if friends buy together.

For ship 1000 cells by UPS to California example is about $330 USD. This raw cost to us. But only take 3-5 day for deliver from China.

6 Likes

that is quite a bit, price does not scale with quantity?

the benchmark for a good price is less than IMRbatteries.com.

so that would be less than $3.5 per cell for $1000. and even then there is no point to group buy if the extra shipping required is greater than the savings over IMR.

This just example. I’d buy many cell can offer good price. But we don’t buy enough this cell right now to offering best price. If ordering many for friend I can talk Samsung supplier for better price.

1 Like

IMR has been great for me, especially with a wholesale account.

what price do you usually pay for 30Q?

I’m trying to get 100 for around $350

If too expensive is ok. I just try see if can helping friend.

6 Likes

$3.74/cell at qty 1000+. And usually on black friday they’ll give this price for any quantity.

3 Likes

haha I’m not in 1000 buying territory I’ve been to every US seller website I think.

down to participate in a group buy if its possible to get a better price than if buying individually from IMR or other site.

Probably more like $370 for that many. Mostly it helps on the smaller quantities… makes a big difference for 30-60 cell builds.

1 Like

Tempting price :thinking: $50 is pretty good savings.

@deucesdown I could be ready for that on black friday I guess. would be about $400 for 96 then.

2 Likes

Sad days… it was as low as $2.92 shipped from nkon when buying 120cells. To even get to $3.74 I would have to buy 1000+. Nkon was killing the battery game…

3 Likes