What could go wrong?

in the Frsky receivers I posted, you only use one receiver, the other is piggy-backed to add redundancy and radio signal receiver distance. The master receiver picks which signal is best, it or the piggy-backed slave receiver.

3 Likes

I bought a flipsky product. This went wrong.

4 Likes

Iā€™m no longer derailing. Iā€™m straight up assassinating stupid posts from now on. Stay on topic or start calling me Dad. lol

8 Likes

two receivers connected to the same input? I didnā€™t even know that was a thing, makes sense

2 Likes

I fly FPV Drones and use FrSky products alot, curious what you would use as remote?

1 Like

ā€‹

broken stator

2 Likes

I am awestruck at the amount of different things Iā€™ve had break, and still been able to get home most of the time.

And also things where I couldnā€™t get home, but didnā€™t eat itā€¦ like the whole back left hanger, motor, and wheel coming off when the hanger snappedā€¦ dragging behind by the motor wireā€¦ at top speed, carrying about 35 pounds (16kg) of groceries ā€¦

Yeah, I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t crash. The Lyft driver was really confused. I was nowhere near the grocery store, nor near home.

4 Likes
  • Copper pads can tear off of VESCs, even good ones,

• Shitty solder jobs can do a lot of harm.

• Beware heavy 2.4ghz traffic zones. Some remotes can just cut out unexpectedly.

• Pneumies can get punctures

• Thane can chunk or you might have to rip shards out of it.

• Rubber honeycomb wheels steal your range

• The cold will steal your range

• Water is the enemy. Donā€™t get the insides wet.

• Drivers are also the enemy. Donā€™t get hit.

3 Likes