What cool stuff did you buy on Black Friday

I assumed it was because of the 33lbs of lipo cells.

Like something got triggered by the shipping company.

Battery hookup runs on Shopify I would think their system would be really secure.

But for luls is this when you did it? (my time is PST)

1 Like

1 Like

Definitely didnā€™t happen around the same time lol

1 Like

Gimme those amps and range guuuuuurl

11 Likes

How many amps can those big babies push?

For a 12s set up, 2 6s packs in serial, 14ah x 25c = 350a (manufacture bullshit rating). I hit them with 50a average over 5 miles. 160 peak. Kinda warm (80f-90f). This made a 14ah pack.

I got a second set. 28ah (14ahx2 in parallel). No one here could punish them at their manufactures rating ( 350X2) 700a. Not even jenso or 80xx guys in Europe.

Get your underage ass to Barrett junction in January.

7 Likes

@Arzamenable Hahaā€¦ If shit comes together I might be heading to barret with my under age ass :joy::upside_down_face: That will only happen if I get a 2nd build running tho cause right now only 1 mile of uphill would make my single drive kick the frickin bucket :grin:

1 Like

If you are willing, between Dave, Brandon, and I, there will be a stupid fast board for you.

2 Likes

lol the board must not be from Dave thenšŸ¤£ Iā€™m excited itā€™ll be a good time

1 Like

Hahaā€¦ I doubt my old man would let me go and use someone elseā€™s boardā€¦ but for some test rides on the hill etc Iā€™d be down :wink: depends on dates etcā€¦ You happen to know the date and place?

Barrett junction will crush ur bearings and tires, throw u off a cliff, or just nom your dick and destroy your Gopro.

Edit: donā€™t know where I was going with that, itā€™s a 5 min consistent ball tap pain FYI.

5 Likes

Itā€™s on my b day, 18 January. 20-30 mins east of SD.

5 Likes

Hmmā€¦ thatā€™s like a 3-4 hr drive for me, Iā€™ll check it out once it gets closer :wink:

1 Like

No plans for the 18th yet though! Heheheā€¦

do you know what day Barrett is in January? as a side note Iā€™m driving next to it only way to Tecate and baja tomorrow AM.

EDIT:
My badā€¦ posted before reading sorryā€¦

1 Like

Baja500 tomorrow?

Is a weekend race. 18th-20 something. I took 10 days off for grade A shenanigans

2 Likes

nope a week of fucking dirtbike mayhem with my miscreant friends

the 1000 just got finished week before last weekend

3 Likes

if I get outta here tomorrow AM early enuff maybe Iā€™ll wheelie UP Barrett on a two-smoke

2 Likes

You should. The Porsche just complained all the way through. Itā€™s bumpy.

2 Likes

VERY.

10char