What cool stuff did you buy on Black Friday

makerx dual vesc
aliexpress x-thingys
predator downhill helmet
woldshark deck
tomahawk deck

and crapload of non esk8 things :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty descriptive. Sounds like fun. Count me in :rofl: :+1: Iā€™ll be baby Rhino.

5 Likes

Treated myself to a lazyrolling armored hoodie and a new helmet - gotta stay safe! :+1:

1 Like

*Checks bank account

Damn Iā€™m rich as fuck tomorrow will be good.

This doesnā€™t add up :thinking:

MY BATTERY HOOKUP ORDER WAS REFUNDED :dizzy_face: :sweat: :disappointed_relieved:
It said I requested it but I think it was on their end.

I wonder what the issue was. The main thing I wanted is still in stock.

7 Likes

Im looking forward to what you do with those cells!

2 Likes

Just an armored hoodie, saving up for a car :smiley:

2 Likes

The cells I am not able buyā€¦ Yeah.

Update: just called them. They have no idea how or why the order was refunded. Ordering again now

5 Likes

75 inches of TV goodness

2 Likes

So nice I bought it twice

Bank be going back to being sad.

3 Likes

Yes I bought way to many cells latelyā€¦880 to be exact. @Fosterqc

4 Likes

Nothing anymoreā€¦

Which ones?

400 sony vtc6 and 480 Samsung 26f for a project Im building.

2 Likes

Phew canā€™t wait to see it!

But the sony cells are for esk8 batteries. Between me and my gf I for see alot of builds in the next year. I have 2 Im working on and she has 1 as well.

3 Likes

Sweet! Iā€™m trying build up my library of quality parts.

Little hard to see past my first build thatā€™s coming together and the build Iā€™m working on next.

I think it would probably be a short but long range
and light commuterr board. Just like everyone makes haha.

2 Likes

Ya I have a short portable board in the mix as well as a killshot spiral bevel gear build. I think I will put a 12s7p in it. Iā€™m going to use the neohubs for the short board.

2 Likes

It may have been my fault that your order got refunded somehow lol. I emailed them and asked to cancel my order because I didnā€™t realize that the cells I bought might possibly be completely dead and I would have to revive them.

2 Likes

ā€¦ not sure how you would have cancelled my order with your name and order number. Plus wouldnā€™t your order still be showing up. Did I misunderstand this.

According to whoever I was on the phone with ā€œit is pretty difficult to cancel an orderā€

but it happens on accident sometimes I guess.

2 Likes

I was mostly joking. Thought it was odd because I cancelled my order and yours got cancelled too somehow

1 Like