What are your Eboard shoes?

For the longest time I wore only vans chukka lows but my last two pairs had the foxing on the side start peeling off within the first month. They don’t last too long especially with foot braking. I just bought 2 pairs of Nike SB’s bogo for $90 total so no big, interested to see how the Nikes hold up.

1 Like

These are my new favorite for eboarding

My first mid tops ever, this thread made me buy them :grin:

6 Likes

New ridin shoes… Took 4 weeks to come since it’s a custom color way but damn are they nice… Hopefully they hold up well :smiley:

9 Likes

I just can’t get this vid of medieval walking style out of my head after seeing this

2 Likes

My lady got me these today at work. $25 after coupons + sale + her discount

She said “try not to skate in them”

:neutral_face: then what are they for :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

11 Likes

I wonder how good these would be for skating.

1 Like

That’s all I wore for downhill for a few years.
Used to be able to get then on 6pm.com for $13-$18 a pair in all kinds of colors

2 Likes

Thats what my mom says, but that never happends.

So yay or nay for them cause for 35$ on 6pm.com thats not bad.

I loved them. Like chuck’s with beefy bottoms.

1 Like

6pm has really good prices if you check regularly.
I got $200 boots for $45 a few years ago.

Shit, sounds like a amazing deal then, Have any problems with em?

I replace them every 3 months because I would Shred the left shoe into nothing from foot breaking so much.
But all the right shoes stayed in really good condition for quite a while.
It is just a thin canvas shoe like a Converse Chuck Taylor tho. So not warm or very stiff if you like ankle support.

2 Likes

Sounds perfect for me, I cant stand heavy ankle support. Always felt too stiff for me

2 Likes

Yeah if you like Chuck Taylors you’ll like these. I feel like these just have a thicker grippy sole

1 Like

I used to order multiple pairs in different colors and just grab random ones so my shoes were always different colors but the same shoe

5 Likes

Been digging my Lakai Cambridges recently. Good balance of comfort and performance

1 Like

@Scepterr what shoe is that in the photo?

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XW9TQVX/

all the silvery stuff is reflective

4 Likes

Vans meng…

3 Likes