What are your Eboard shoes?

Every now and then my wife gets passes to the Adidas Employee Store … snagged a pair of these.

7 Likes

I’d never skate in sandals, but living in hawaii it is not strange to put socks on for mosquitos and default to sandals cuz it is still warm. As for shoes I’ve been wearing Etnies Jameson with aftermarket insoles for like 7 years now. That just fell great and the soles are made from recycled tires and seem to hold up very well

2 Likes

I like the name of those. :joy::joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

those are siiiick

1 Like

yes they are…

1 Like

Used to use my Converse high tops but they have very little cushioning so your feet get fatigued on long rides. Now I’m using some underarmor running sneakers that I got on sale at Marshals for $2.49 they work great. Running shoes work well for vibration dampening but they are not flat like skate shoes so it does take some getting used to, to ride confidently

1 Like

It always feel like I’m sliding off my board with running shoes…but they feel so damn good on long rides

1 Like

I use the drop downs on my evo to lock my self in lol

1 Like

they aren’t really sliding it just feels that way so i’m constantly adjusting my feet and looking down.

1 Like

Converse have been great for me but I want to try some hi-tops for ankle protection

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand what’s funny?:thinking:

I’ll help you out a wee bit… His name is the name of the shoes… :shushing_face:

Damn I forgot how comfy globes are

1 Like

Everyone has such fancy sneakers. I’m thinking about trying some other cushy Bball shoes for my next set of skate shoes, since the LeBron’s have served me so well. I don’t need to feel the road with skate shoes, I’ll take shoes that act like thick shock pads. Imo, that’s whatsgreat about a lot of running shoes, but you lose control more so than Bball shoes or skate shoes since they are shaped for running. In Bball, you gotta get that “and three” or something and lots of jumping this way and that you gotta get that control in every direction… Plus the selection of high tops for the ankles? Yeet. Hashtag #scoregoal ball in the hoop but skateboarding on a longboard that’s powered but comfortable.

I wear these, most comfy shoes I’ve worn for a long while.

1 Like

You fancy! I approve :sweat_smile:

A big fan of ALL Adidas! What are these called?

my second set of winterized DCs… survived winter well

6 Likes