What are you doing with your NeoOne Board?

I figured they would look pretty sweet, but if the ride is no good on hummies, its likely to be worse on the loaded hubs.

Checked them out yesterday, at an eyeball measurement looks to be maybe just over 10mm thane.

3 Likes

Motor is 5035 size, 95kv with 14P and 120 degree sensor for good start. Is compatible for VESC.

8 Likes

@jeffwuneo do you have an Approximate price for these hubs?

2 Likes

Loaded sleeves

6 Likes

And they will fit to ANY truck? Same as loaded? Approximate price?

1 Like

Is exact motor. I visit factory and see them make Loaded motor. For price if can sell 15 set we can selling $120 USD each as special price.

6 Likes

I’m in for 2 sets.

2 Likes

I am taking this opportunity to upgrade my first build. I currently have an Earthewing 36’ board with single drive TB6374, 10s3p, tb4.12 esc , calibers and abec 90s and nano remote. I am building a 10s4p NESE, to go with vesc6 and just got a hoyt remote. I am hoping this board will make it easier to make it water proof. Hopefully by xmas? Merry Christmas to me!

3 Likes

For group buy we finish in 1-2 week.

1 Like

So $240 for a set? I’m assuming it doesn’t include the urethane right?

2 Likes

@jeffwuneo you should start a group buy thread :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Is come with urethane. But no loaded.

5 Likes

Whats is the kv of the motors?

1 Like

I edit post above. Is 75kv and 5035 with sensor.

4 Likes
  • sensor is great!

the original Ride Unlimited hubs lacked this feature.

Yep the lack of sensors was the only thing putting me off the loaded hubs… not a big deal as I always push start anyway, but I am super keen on this.

4 Likes

I make group buy posting already.

6 Likes

I dunno. Personally I love my hummies and I use them on a jet spud with no flex. Don’t get me wrong topcloud has tons more experience testing decks than me, but I think it may just come down to personal preference.

Hubs of course vibrate more than a full set of entirely urethane but I still use hubs on the majority of my boards. The hummies are awesome with the centrax wheel and the free ride is only beat by direct drives, which typically have a little less torque.

Anyways I’ll be putting hubs on this deck. Mad hubs, maybe I’ll put my hummies on at one point just to see how I like pairing it with the deck. I love the convenience of top loading integrated decks with no need for loctite.

5 Likes

if you like the ride of Hummies on the Spud you will love the Neo.

The Neo does absorb way more vibes than any typical deck with enclosure (it’s a box).

standing over the hubs on the base plates is what I dislike, personally - yet the 83mm won’t bite, so we love the agility.

9 Likes

Just committed for a purchase of moons venom pulleys. Gonna be a dope build.

Now how am I hanging motors…

5 Likes