What are you doing with your NeoOne Board?

Just curious for those who bought one. My purchase was last minute so I’m still planning. I want to make it community based. So many good parts are coming from people/vendors on this forum that I want to do what I can ($$$) to encourage future innovation.

6 Likes

I want to put loaded hubs on mine… need to research them a little more to decide on battery and esc

5 Likes

If I find someone near me with one the question will be “hey, what are you doing with my neoOne!?”

J/k I don’t steal…or do I?

I didn’t get in on this batch, but I am planning a build with either hummie hubs or moon’s 3GD with venom magnums on the neo deck.

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing a set of venom magnums. I want to make them work for this build

1 Like

I think that small wheels like those are perfect for this deck. Maybe with some surfrodz tpk trucks. That would be soooo nice.

6 Likes

Miami 12S3P, dual FOCBOX, Psychotiller SR TKP (hex), dual UNIK 6355s turning blue 76mm Zombie Hawgs (78a), under Landyachtz Hammer padded grip and a Hoyt.

10 Likes

Ummm… excuse me. Where are you getting pulleys?

5 Likes

h4D366B53

10 Likes

tenor-1

7 Likes

btw: very, very close second place:

dislike hummies FWIW:

4 Likes

You can’t not say why… :smiley:

I’m just a pleb who has never, and probably will never try a pair 🤷

6 Likes

Hummie hubs are terrific when paired with flexible decks or those that feature urethane to dampen vibration, like the Loaded Unicorn or Blood Slayer.

The Neo is perfectly rigid (0 flex)… the Neo rides way better than the Raptor1 / TB Freeflow, yet I’ve tried a lot of wheels on the Neo.

If I had to pick one, this minute, it would be the Boosted Gen 1 / Orangatang InHeats 75mm (or blue Kegels).

5 Likes

Hmm. Reconsidering using loaded hubs now.

2 Likes

We can making same hub like loaded. We know factory. Please sharing picture for me when you get deck so we can put on our instagram.

5 Likes

Like exactly the same? So they fit on any truck and can still use Orangatang urethane? But are just heaps cheaper? :rofl: interested.

6 Likes

Yes exact same. We already talk to factory who can make for us. Needing order minimum number. But we also add sensor so can start smooth.

9 Likes

go for it! they’ll look perfect.

the InHeats are all thane, and they do feel the best out of everything I’ve tried.

6 Likes

You are bad for my wallet Jeff :rofl: i will be watching closely for when you are ready to get moving on this.

5 Likes

I show you photo. Moment.

6 Likes