¿¿What are those¿?

These trucks! This kinda just looks like rkp with a bracket to extend the wheelbase but idk it caught my eye. Prob the triangular baseplate that I liked because I’ve never seen anything like it. Anybody seen this before? Can I get these anywhere else?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the arc boards truck design, tho I’m not sure it ever went on public sale.

2 Likes

Looks like they chickened out of double kingpin last minute? Idk what they’re doing tbh

1 Like

so THATS what happened to the other kingpin on the zeus boards…

1 Like

Looks like the top-most part of a double kingpin is actually built / embedded into the board.

1 Like

Yeah from the bottom looks like its dkp but I think those str just bolts to hold the kingpin and pivot cup to the baseplate. On the site they have a baseplate and a hanger for sale. From what I saw though, those two along wont actually hang you hanger to the baseplate. Fkn fishy stuff. Defo does resemble the arc board tho!

id like to see a video of someone leaning on it. the pneumies are definitely gonna bite. my truck angle mental map is all fucky and its not a clear view in any of the pics, so, how much would those turn as is?