West coast standard website down

I have the stuff to make my boards completes at the shows just most of the time skaters being skaters are particular about their shit.

Maybe I need to partner up with someone just do some dope ass graphics on a deck and get paid for that then let the other guy finish it up.

Plus I cant do batteries cause 1. no spot welder and 2. I would rather learn how to than just try it myself cause that is where I doubt myself is electronic type work.

2 Likes

Any plans to sell just the deck.

1 Like

Yeah i actually do have plans to sell top mounts with enclosures, minimal finish as DIY kits. I just havenā€™t started pressing the decks yet because I had other plans that were thwarted by coronavirus.

11 Likes

(not entirely sure if you could tell so just to be safe that was all satire :ok_hand:)

+jason4posting

Also @briman heroineā€™s typically go for bout tree fiddy if theyā€™re camping outside a methadone clinic.

Heroin on the other handā€¦

2 Likes

What about Sword decks?

6 Likes

I get a feeling there might be big money in making truck hardware mounted pitchforks round these parts

3 Likes

These will do until i get my CF ones back (lended out)

6 Likes

I might make one just for Ernesto with a circle snake on it because heā€™s a huge fan of that deck.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll burn that shit in there just get me the design.

3pk903

40 Likes

:rofl:

meme of the decade

9 Likes

Is this done? Can you post pics of it? =D
I saw the post with the gold anodized gear drives. But lets see the complete! =D

1 Like

iā€™m dying! this is too real, bro bro.

10 Likes

There will definitely be pics. Iā€™m waiting for the rest of the parts to arrive before i fully assemble them both at once so they can ship at once. Its part of a His and Hers package.

This is hers:

13 Likes

Iā€™m a sucker for opal. Iā€™d proudly ride the shit out of that lady board.

5 Likes

Excuse me, did you just assume that boardā€™s gender?

It could be a fabulous gentleman board.

Itā€™s 2020 bro, time to get woke and get yourself one of these from Manbun Mcgeeā€™s new company:

qthb9ni9cdh41

9 Likes

i beleive thatā€™s called a fascinator.

4 Likes

@DerelictRobot

4 Likes

I have the ultimate drama board. A mastercarve I bought off psychotiller website, before they lowered the prices and switched to West coast standard. My battery then took a shit, no contact from psychotiller, and I got Hyperion to repair it for me before his reputation went to shit :joy: In my head Iā€™ve told myself I should have bought an LHB custom the whole time

17 Likes

Thatā€™s a healthy balance of bad and good luck. But mostly bad.

Glad you got it repaired at least haha

3 Likes