Welcome to forum.esk8.news!

@jamie or @longhairedboy could you bump this fellow?

1 Like

Thanks guys!

3 Likes

am I too stupid to create a new topic or am I not allowed to do so as a new user?

3 Likes

New user. To prevent the spam companies making a billion posts of their products.

What kinda topic you tryna make friend?

1 Like

Yeah creating a topic usually isnt necessary because it’s probably been discussed. Feel free to ask here or in some of the question/discussion threads

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: help! broken motor on my plutonium

so how do i make a post? and why were a bunch of people banned in 2018 and what forum did everyone come from thats “Dead”. seems like someone in charge here has taken offence to people excercising their right to freedom of speech somehow. i just made an account here to ask some questions but im already regretting even giving my email to this site. someone wanna explain whats up before i just go back to to endless sphere or reddit or something?

1 Like

Not biting lol

4 Likes

🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

2 Likes

how does someone from the endlessphere end up over here to ask things that happened on a different forum 3 years ago?

Since endlesssphere is a forum just like us, i assume you know how to use the great “search tool” to find every last bit of information you seek for.

9 Likes

Jatgm-son

2 Likes

Lol …
Have fun

1 Like

Endless sphere runs on phpbb, a relic of the early internet

3 Likes

Corrected. Mixed it up with the efoils.

1 Like

Just want to say hi!

Long time lurker from Australia but I love the local community and this seems like a great place.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community

@glyphiks, found a friend lol

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Most people realise pretty quickly that i’m a cunt and end up keeping their distance.

Welcome @rob0t !

We had a thread going here that probably needs some work, but most of it is still valid

3 Likes

The very reason I moved to Singapore.

3 Likes

You call that “distance?” I’ve got the world’s largest ocean between me and Al, and I’m STILL considering moving to Kansas to get some more space.

3 Likes