Welcome to forum.esk8.news!

You made it! Now you can tell all your friends.

This forum is the place to discuss everything that matters in the esk8-verse. Not only are article comments and discussions happening here from articles on esk8.news, but also general discussions about anything esk8 related.

This is a fresh community and will grow over time, and as such, its policies and organization will evolve and mature. But for now, we’re just kind of winging it, so sorry in advance for anything terrible you find. Just let us know and we’ll try to work it out. We’re still building this thing. Terrible will probably happen along the way.

38 Likes

Hey, why the decision of creating this forum instead of sticking with Electric Skateboard Builders ?
This will just separate the community even more, and make informations harder to find !
I really don’t get it, it looks exactly the same !

Has there been anything going wrong on the other forum ? Dispute or something ?

10 Likes

Have you not seen Jason being a manchild, he is censoring the forum

5 Likes

I’ve heard that it happened, but only read it once (which still is bad)
Ça va être un beau bordel ma couille

2 Likes

Might want to go browse .builders then. Maybe even check the lounge, picture/response thread. And quite a few more.

4 Likes

You read it once because he just kept deleting stuff and banned multiple members.

5 Likes

giphy

26 Likes

Thank you for picking an easy name this time

6 Likes

:脸红:Dear friends, everyone!

9 Likes

Hey guys, a little bird sang about a banner, it read go to esk8.news or die, so here I am.

Also, nobody replied to my topic, so I thought everyone must have followed the migration path.

6 Likes

I’ve made it here from the ‘other’ forum… was wondering why it was quiet over there…

6 Likes

Yeah its been super dead

3 Likes

Welcome. What was your handle on the other forum? Mods here can match your trust level on that forum.

Same here… @JamieT

Oh wait… seems that I’ve done enough and just created a post in the build category

3 Likes

Is that a important thing to do? I got the same nick if someone can arrange that. I was a regular there but the forum kinda died. Now I get why :smiley:

2 Likes

@mmaner

2 Likes

Done. Welcome to the other sideeee…

2 Likes

Lol, I already did it :smiley:

Lay off the Wacky Tobacky, Maner.

2 Likes

I swear I bumped him to regular, oh well Alzheimer’s is setting in :smiley: