Welcome to forum.esk8.news!

Hi i am new to your forum but already introduced myself in a different topic. @moderators please move if this is the proper place for new members

1 Like

4 Likes

Hi guys,

Nice to join in this group, if someone is intersted in custom-made machined parts for electric skateboards welcomed to drop us message, we are leading production of precision metal parts involve turning, milling and laser cutting. Thank you a lot !

2 Likes

Yes I would love to see what you have to offer, you should make your own thead!

Lots of picture!!

1 Like

Hey man, many people interested, however how cheap are you for single piecesm since many prototypes need to be made

A post was split to a new topic: Recommendations for a prebuilt for my son?

Hey guys.
I just was away for mere 3 Years or so, and now coming back the whole World seems on fire.
Well, nice to see at least some of you guys again, and thank you for providing this Platform.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Just ignore the stupidity. Its easy to spot. Once you step around the shit on the rug you’ll find lots of useful info.

Sorry for the shit on the rug.

1 Like

Well, its not like there was no shit when i left.
It just smelled different.
I mean, Preordered the Raptor 1! back in the date, Pledged for The CarvOns on Kickstarter,and was part of the first Hummie hub desaster(and getting out of it). :wink:
Holy Shit i am old.
Anyways, Good to see that it brought most of the community closer together, and to see more builders pop up every day.

3 Likes

This post was a trip down memory lane. I still have some of gerry’s parts here. Maybe he’s hiding in one of my bins…

1 Like

Well, then better hope that he doesnt jump out…

By the way, Could anyone please match my trust level to the Old Forum?
Not being able to edit posts is … Well, it needs some time getting used to.

1 Like

How do I make a post?

Many Thanks

3 Likes

If your trust level is high enough (not sure what the requirements are), you just go to the home page (forum.esk8.news) and click the “New Topic” button (in pic)

Apologies for the quick MS paint, don’t have anything better atm.

2 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

I’d love to be able to reply and post. What do I need to do?

Give this a read and keep reading the forum. As you spend more time reading, liking, and visiting each day, you will be granted more and more permissions. Also, chat with my boy @discobot (go to messages by tapping your icon in the top right and clicking the envelope)

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world. — Arthur Schopenhauer

1 Like

Hello everyone. I joined up here a week or two ago and have been trying to catch up after being out for a year or two. I joined the other site back in 2015 and was active there for some time. Same name. I was very happy to find this forum and to recognize quite a few names here as well. I’m going to try and get my RedEmber Mas deck build finished. I look forward hanging out here with everyone. :beers: PFA

8 Likes

Hey @i2oadsweepei2 great to have you here! I love seeing the Mas- if you’ve got a minute maybe make a build thread to share your progress?

1 Like