Welcome to forum.esk8.news!

I see a :portugal: flag. Where are you located @Ronny_CTS?

First post from here in the UK - Looks to be a good forum!

4 Likes

Welcome, brother. I hope you enjoy yourself here. One word of caution: don’t give out your CC details to @Dareno

Three pallets of expired box wine will be charged to you, and he’ll go missing for a week.

4 Likes

Welcome

I am much maligned my friend, much maligned.

1 Like

Nice to join the forum !

1 Like

Welcome, Bit!

If you have a minute, give us the lowdown:

1 Like

Hi guys just signed up after realizing no one really replies to builders anymore!

Can someone upgrade my account do I can create topics?

1 Like

Hey bro-

Welcome! What was your level on the old forum?

1 Like

Thanks, just basic I was more a lurker by the looks of it!

1 Like

Actually, just checked and you’re member level there. Matching now.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Bill

1 Like

@BillGordon @Dareno where do I point this guy here?

2 Likes

The exit.

4 Likes

So mean. It’s like, your lighter side.

1 Like

@dareno would set him on fire before showing him out, so I look angelic by comparison.

2 Likes

Did you see my new avatar? I’m now completely convinced that @Kellag needs more help than what he’s handing out as part of his occupation.

/edit I lie, actually I’ve been convinced about that for a while.

2 Likes

tenor (36)

1 Like

Hey guys, I don’t know if this is the right thread to post. I’m actually not new to eskates at all. Have been building couple years ago when electric skateboard builders forum was the main spot. I just recently undusted the old stuff in the garage and would like to unload the parts and stuff I still have lying around to the members here.

Is it possible that I get permission to open a sale thread ? @BillGordon

This was my old profile/build on the other forum: https:// electric-skateboard.builders/t/loaded-icarus-6374-190kv-focbox-10s4p-25r-90mm75a-abec11-flywheels-custom-enclosures/23236/46

1 Like

I think the whole point is for you to become a part of the community. Show us your builds and experience and then sell stuff as a trusted member.

2 Likes

He was a level 2 member on the old forum, @BillGordon can you match his trust level here?

1 Like