Welcome to forum.esk8.news!

Fashionably late to the party, I like your style :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Dale-

Matched your level here to your .builder’s status. Good to see you come over!

1 Like

cause i´m no longer on there lol
Welcome to the new wooooorld!

1 Like

little dude biking in the corner is getting it :joy:

Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Welcome man, pop by and formally introduce yourself and your plans properly when you’re ready to join the family.

2 Likes

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to @J0ker for the invite, I had no idea something like this was here, I can’t wait to meet more of y’all and ride together!!

5 Likes

@Champoux420 Hey you made it! Make yourself @ home lol.

Welcome, brother. We’ve been waiting for someone to replace @J0ker for a while now. Imma go delete his account now.

3 Likes

Please dont make me go back over there… they touch my no no spots.

2 Likes

Hi guys! I used to hang out on the other forum back in 2018, then i had to put Esk8 on hold for a while and know i’m getting back into it. Started to revisit the other forum and I did not like what I saw, plus all the good guys were missing! Found out you guys are hanging around here! Good job keeping the quality content alive! Godspeed!

10 Likes

Good to have you aboard. You were a member level there, so matched that here. If you have any questions about Trampa, ask @mmaner (Don’t really do this.)

Welcome!

4 Likes

Talk about 4gd from @moon

1 Like

Thanks for the bump to member status! I’m gonna ease my way back into the esk8 life, I’ve seen there is some new tech and solutions going around. Gonna have to do some reading before i start building again. Got it, all Trampa questions go through @mmaner! Will do (joking)!

3 Likes

I see a :portugal: flag. Where are you located @Ronny_CTS?

First post from here in the UK - Looks to be a good forum!

4 Likes

Welcome, brother. I hope you enjoy yourself here. One word of caution: don’t give out your CC details to @Dareno

Three pallets of expired box wine will be charged to you, and he’ll go missing for a week.

4 Likes

Welcome

I am much maligned my friend, much maligned.

1 Like

Nice to join the forum !

1 Like

Welcome, Bit!

If you have a minute, give us the lowdown:

1 Like