💲 Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

Yeah. Only trying to replace one and play some mix and match. Shipping won’t be cheap going to Canada tho.

1 Like

Imported goods from the us are seen as evil by our government.

It’s the same here. I can ship atleast 4 times to France for the same price of one from usa

3 Likes

If you can get an idea on how much it would cost me with shipping to H4E1K1, that would be great :slight_smile: btw dont lookup for expensive shipping options as they all give their packages to the same one and only service once they cross…Canada post

1 Like

It’s gonna be around 20 dollars for shipping.

Which comes to how many rupees total? Also if you have pics of it? Even if still on the board

Looking for TopMount dual focbox case for further emtb build

@Esk8Cali I have a 3D Servisas one. Is that what you mean?

1 Like

Yessss. You talking about the top mount on his page that’s sold out correct ? If so then yes I’m very interested

It’s this doodad. PM me

I can photograph it tomorrow

1 Like

Looking for a single 16" Trampa channel truck in good condition.

Looking for a alien power systems remote.
I have a v2 maytech and I’m not a fan.

Hi,

I am looking for some bindings for my MBS Axe (MBS Core 94) mountainboard deck. In case someone have a pair to sell please contact me :slight_smile:

I don’t know of anyone selling a pair but keep an eye out for MBS F5 bindings. They are by far the best I’ve ever tried and many many users here love them. They’re a bit on the pricey end (especially if you add heel straps) but as the saying goes,

The price of quality is soon forgotten

2 Likes

Looking for 305mm or 300mm belts to solve the issue I was having in this thread:

Will double check required length later but I am 90% sure it will be 305 or 300.

295-305 is your best shot, I thought you had a 36t wheel pulley when I talked to you yesterday

That would make the situation even worse bro, with 40T, the belt length is longer than 36T lol

Besides I already had the belts when we spoke so it didn’t really matter haha

Yeah, don’t mind me. I just woke up

1 Like

Primary idea is to get F5 bindings. Second option was to print one from the thingverse :slight_smile: thank you for your suggestion :slight_smile:

I have pm you sir :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello looking for some nice wide wheels please from the uk around 100mm ish